article thumbnail

100 eLearning Articles and White Papers

Tony Karrer

My collection of eLearning Articles, White Papers, Blog Posts, etc. Creating Passionate Users: Crash course in learning theory 2. Keeping Up with the Pace of Change Informal learning will help employees survive in the future workplace 3. Understanding E-Learning 2.0 & Communities 2.0

Wiki 147
article thumbnail

Shocking outcomes from ATD research on Instructional design

Challenge to Learn

No social learning, no informal learning, nothing about connecting learning to the business. Are the still using pen and paper? I knew that the Instructional Design community is not the most innovative community, but I was unpleasantly surprised with these outcomes. Challenges. for non members).

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Blended Learning is Splendid Learning

Growth Engineering

Training managers are still getting to grips with the pros and cons of blended learning. The great thing is that the learning community is in debate. The arrival of blended learning has forced it to consider the place of technology in the classroom. How Blended Learning Changes the Training Manager’s Role.

article thumbnail

Importance of Questions in the Concept Age

ID Reflections

A powerful question also has the capacity to “travel well”—to spread beyond the place where it began into larger networks of conversation throughout an organization or a community. I was reading the white paper “ The Art of Powerful Questions : Catalyzing Insight, Innovation and Action by Eric E Vogt, Juanita Brown, and David Isaac.

article thumbnail

Top 100 eLearning Items

Tony Karrer

Learning 2.0 - The Things How we read online. - Tools Collaborative Learning Using Web 2.0 Tools Collaborative Learning Using Web 2.0 Try Before You Buy Tools Used Better Conferences - Response Needed Roles in CoP's The science of learning Learning 2.0 Tools - A Summary PR 2.0: Tools - A Summary PR 2.0:

article thumbnail

February 2016 #obsidianchat Summary

Obsidian Learning

For our first real foray into the world of Twitter chats this month, we dove head first with the topic of blended and distributed learning and their application in adult L&D. We wanted to hear from the learning community on the design and delivery of both blended learning and distributed learning methods.

Summary 40
article thumbnail

The Best eLearning Websites to Bookmark

LearnUpon

His vlog provides lots of information via video about starting eLearning projects, creating content and working with eLearning platforms. Articulate E-Learning Heroes Community. Resource Type: eLearning Community. A superb community for course creators. Resource Type: eLearning Community. eLearning Industry.

Website 84