article thumbnail

Friday Finds — Better MC Questions, Curation & Knowledge Management, Community Guide

Mike Taylor

I’m super excited to be heading to Belgium next week for the VOV Pitstop at the Port House in Antwerp where we’ll spend an entire day focused on L&D tools and technologies. Content Curation and Knowledge Management: Why They Matter and How They Connect. The Beginner’s Guide To Community Management.

article thumbnail

Social Technology, Community Management & Organizational Development

Learnnovators

The diagram below by Dion Hinchcliffe is a succinct illustration of how digital technology has been and will continue to play a key role in bringing about this change. The diagram traces the evolution of different social technology and their potential to enforce and enable a deep change in how organizations function and their structure.

Community 140
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

LearnTrends: Personal Knowledge Management

Experiencing eLearning

These are my live blogged notes from Harold Jarche’s LearnTrends session on Personal Knowledge Management. More important advances in the future will be our advances in dealing with information & problem solving, not in computer technology ( he was quoting someone–didn’t catch who, and this is only a paraphrase ).

article thumbnail

2023 ITA Jay Cross Memorial Award: Keeley Sorokti

Clark Quinn

Keeley Sorokti’s career as a knowledge management professional has been marked by her expertise in guiding organizations and teams through transformative journeys in designing and sustaining social learning, online community, and knowledge-sharing practices.

KM 208
article thumbnail

Managing Diversity through Community Management

ID Reflections

On the positive front, I have been doing a lot of reading—mostly around organizational behavior, organizational development, culture and diversity, motivation and communication, and how these relate to social business and knowledge management. Where does an enterprise community manager come in?

article thumbnail

Future of Learning Technology – 2015

Upside Learning

The Learning Circuits Big Question this month asks – “ What will the workplace learning technology look like in 2015 ”. The question is inspired from a post by Derek Morrsion – Technology to Enhance Learning in 2015 , quite an interesting post, a must read. Isn’t that what the Internet really is all about?

article thumbnail

Personal in Personal Knowledge Management

Tony Karrer

Harold and I have discussed this exact issue before and we are both on the same page that Personal is really important word in Personal Knowledge Management. Studies of Personal Information Management say that what works is often highly personal. eLearning Technology. In fact, Work Literacy is pretty much this topic.