article thumbnail

Effective Community Management: Best Practices for Success

learnWorlds

Ever felt like online learning could use a bit moreā€¦ magic? Well, this is where community management swoops in as the game-changer. It’s not just about courses and textbooks anymore-it’s about creating spaces where people can learn, connect, and be inspired. That’s a solid win for teamwork and collaboration!

article thumbnail

Locus of learning: community, AI, or org?

Clark Quinn

The article is about a (hypothetical) learning journey, and talks about how learning objects are part of that learning process. My issue is with the locus of the curation of those objects; should it be the organization, an AI, or the community? I don’t expect learners (or SMEs for that matter) to know learning.

Community 154
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

We Trust, We Watch, We Learn

The Simple Shift

Most of what weā€™ve learned from our fatherā€™s was through watching them; how they spoke, how they treated others, how they worked. We learned far more through observing them than from what they told us to do, far more. We trusted them, so we watched them and we trusted because we respected them. This is […].

Trust 138
article thumbnail

My Top 10 Tools for Learning 2021

Experiencing eLearning

It has been several years since I last added my top 10 tools for learning as part of Jane Hart’s annual survey. Some of these are my personal learning tools; others are what I use to create learning for others. You can vote for your top 10 tools for learning until August 26. Articulate 360 (primarily Storyline).

Tools 565
article thumbnail

Developing a Results Driven Curriculum

A well-designed learning curriculum develops and nurtures skills needed to achieve organizational and business goals with the most effective and engaging set of experiences. This ebook outlines 5 critical steps to develop learning solutions that will help you achieve the most ambitious objectives.

article thumbnail

Bridging the employee trust gap in the AI era

TalentLMS

In this age of hyper-transparency , attracting and retaining top talent hinges on one crucial factor: trust. And if youā€™re not careful, the challenges of todayā€™s work environment can create a trust gap between you and your teams. Building trust with your current and potential employees is critical.

Trust 52
article thumbnail

My Top 10 Tools for Learning 2022

Experiencing eLearning

Every year, Jane Hart collects and analyzes lists of top 10 tools for learning. Some of these are my personal learning tools; others are what I use to create learning for others. You can vote for your top 10 tools for learning until August 25, 2022. Work: Creating learning experiences for others.

Tools 413