article thumbnail

10 Best ePUB Readers for Android, Mac and Windows for 2023

Kitaboo

A large community of developers and testers support Calibre. The program enables offline reading while users may look up keywords across various books and jump between pages with the link offered using the full-text search feature. The post 10 Best ePUB Readers for Android, Mac and Windows for 2023 appeared first on Kitaboo.

Mac 52
article thumbnail

12 Helpful Resources for Instructional Design

CourseArc

Guide to e-Learning: Building Interactive, Fun, and Effective Learning Programs for Any Company (by Michael Allen) . His tutorials include how-to guides for using Storyline on a Mac, creating a 360-degree escape room, sourcing eLearning graphics, and more. . Communities. Instructional Design Institute Community.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Friday Finds: The Best of Learning, Design & Technology | June 12, 2020

Mike Taylor

I’m doing a fun program on how us ‘mere mortals’ can use the little known multimedia features in PowerPoint for doing things like graphic design, ebooks, motion graphics, and videos. Learning Communities – The Journey Ahead. Design] – Canva is now available as a desktop app for Macs. How do we do that?

article thumbnail

Unveiling the Top 5 Educational Platforms Empowering Teachers in the Realm of Virtual Learning Excellence

Hurix Digital

Enhance your curriculum: Stay ahead of the curve by integrating in-demand skills and emerging fields seamlessly into your educational program design. Mobile Compatibility: Leverage Udemy’s cross-device platform to access your courses on PC and Mac desktops/laptops, along with a multitude of Android and iOS mobile devices.

article thumbnail

A Call for Continued Leadership & Support for Anti-Racism

eLearningMind

MAC Digital Product Catalog. The call for anti-racism action on the part of this country’s community and business leaders is loud, and we hear it. Custom eLearning. Animated Videos. Mobile Learning. Microlearning. Gamification. Instructor-Led Training. Virtual Instructor-Led Training (VILT). Case Studies. Godiva Curriculum Design.

article thumbnail

How I Work: My Top 3 Productivity Tools

E-learning Uncovered

Plus, my program shortcuts are grouped together for quick access. Boot Camp is a software included with OS X that lets you run Microsoft Windows on a Mac. When I bought my new MacBook Pro last year, I knew I’d need to find an easy way to use my Window-based programs without investing in a second computer. What is it?

SnagIt 98
article thumbnail

Choosing the Best Complimentary Photo Editor on the Web

Hurix Digital

However expertly you take your images, there are strategies to improve them having a qualified quality photo editing program. The first application with this list may be that the PhotoShop Express photoediting program. This program has been created by Macromedia as a free tool for the Mac community to use.

Photo 40