5 Corporate Training Trends You Can’t Afford to Ignore
Your Training Edge
JANUARY 14, 2015
This week, we’ll look more broadly at a handful of corporate training trends—still mostly technology driven—that organizations can no longer afford to ignore. Business-centric learning. The idea of business-centric learning came onto many people’s radar last year, after the Brandon Hall Group did a survey showing that about 40% of businesses were developing their learning strategy in alignment with business needs , while the other 60% were focusing on the learners and the content.