Remove ASTD Remove Community Remove Course Remove Low Cost
article thumbnail

7 Free Handwritten Fonts for Your E-Learning Courses

Rapid eLearning

I like to use handwritten fonts in my courses. Permanent Marker This works great with the display templates that you can download in the elearning community. Bonus: free fonts in the community. I guess I could start making more posters at home or elearning courses to teach my kids how to clean their rooms. Patrick Hand.

Free 92
article thumbnail

The most updated and informative e-Learning community on Twitter

eFront

News from the e-learning frontier Pages Home About Community Free e-Learning Resources Contribute to the e-Learning Community 11/28/2010 The most updated and informative e-Learning community on Twitter On Twitter exists a resourceful community of e-Learning professionals. Very informative for the e-Learning community!

Twitter 108
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

e-Learning Glossaries

eFront

News from the e-learning frontier Pages Home About Community Free e-Learning Resources Contribute to the e-Learning Community 12/05/2010 e-Learning Glossaries Think about e-Learning. e-Learning applications and processes are constantly changing and evolving, and the e-Learning community has members all over the world.

article thumbnail

More Answers to Your Rapid E-Learning Questions

Rapid eLearning

You don’t need print-quality images for elearning courses. The new site also has a lot more up-to-date content so you’re not stuck with some of the older clip art (unless of course you’re designing a retro course on using Clippy). Download the free assets from the elearning community. Modify existing clip art.

article thumbnail

Course-instances on eFront 3.6.3

eFront

News from the e-learning frontier Pages Home About Community Free e-Learning Resources Contribute to the e-Learning Community 6/01/2010 Course-instances on eFront 3.6.3 which has just been released by the way) introduces a shift from a Lesson-centric to a Course-centric eFront. eFront 3.6.3

Course 65
article thumbnail

Elearning applications

eFront

News from the e-learning frontier Pages Home About Community Free e-Learning Resources Contribute to the e-Learning Community 1/02/2011 Top 10 Open Source e-Learning Projects to Watch for 2011 2011 is the e-Learning year! eFront enables "community learning" and supports the principles of "collective knowledge".

article thumbnail

Free Storyboard Templates for e-Learning

eFront

News from the e-learning frontier Pages Home About Community Free e-Learning Resources Contribute to the e-Learning Community 12/12/2010 Free Storyboard Templates for e-Learning What I really like about the e-Learning community is that the most e-Learning professionals have a great passion of sharing their knowledge.