Remove Authoring Tools Remove Community Remove Network Remove Player
article thumbnail

Strategic Partnerships in Publishing: A Game Changer for Authors

Kitaboo

Especially when it comes to the realm of higher education, strategic partnerships in publishing can be a game-changer for authors. It not only opens up new avenues for content distribution but also provides authors with unique opportunities to enhance their impact and influence in the academic community. Table of Contents: I.

article thumbnail

How to Easily Create Powerful Customer Education

Spark Your Interest

And while traditionally it applied to businesses selling widgets or software, customer education now also applies to governments, and non-profits, who have a product or service. Similarly, the self-help screens when installing a new software product on your phone, laptop, or tablet. Including creating expert communities.

Custom 188
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Best 8 Uscreen Alternatives for 2024

learnWorlds

Uscreen has emerged as a key player in the online video monetization and content distribution market over the last few years, providing a versatile platform for creators to launch streaming services, sell digital content , and build their digital video business. But first, let’s explore Usceen thoroughly.

article thumbnail

2024’s Top 6 Developer Marketing Trends: Paving the Path to Success

Appsembler

This article will explore the top six trends defining developer marketing in 2024, providing businesses with invaluable insights to connect, engage, and thrive in the tech-savvy community. Community Building: Online developer communities are pivotal for engagement and collaboration. Let’s dive in!

Trends 59
article thumbnail

Top 10 Virtual Learning Environments

Ed App

Not only are these tools more affordable for companies and educational institutions, but they’re also designed to make remote learning more interactive and convenient for learners and trainers alike through features such as virtual classrooms, video conferencing, discussion boards, analytics dashboards, and user management tools.

article thumbnail

My E-learning predictions and plans for 2011 #LCBQ

Challenge to Learn

Tony Karrer is the guy behind elearninglearning.com a community where all kinds of blogs about e-Learning are gathered. He also is the blogmeister of the Learning Circuits community. This will (over time) change the role of the professional e-Learning author. He asked me to write a blog with my view, so here it is. Interested?

article thumbnail

10 Best Udemy Alternatives

learnWorlds

It gives you all the tools you need to reach your goals and engage with your students meaningfully. It also comes with an Assessment Builder that makes creating quizzes and exams simple, a pop-up and form builder, an interactive video player, and many more! What’s more to ask for? Before you answer, let’s go over its pros and cons.