Remove Communities of Practice Remove Community Remove Conference Remove Free
article thumbnail

Learning & Development Conferences for 2020

Limestone Learning

For many L&D/T&D professionals, a conference is an opportunity to delve into a community of practice where you can see how other professionals are incorporating new innovations and tools into their work. What strategies were successful for you this past year? What could have used improvement?

article thumbnail

A Brief Introduction – Communities of Practice Manager

The Learning Circuits

As Ryann mentioned in a previous post, I’m the Community of Practice Manager for Learning Technologies at ASTD. In this role, I engage with the community and help build ASTD’s portfolio of content—from T+D articles to books to educational programs to conferences and beyond.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Contest - Win a Free Copy of Digital Habitats via LearnTrends 2009

Tony Karrer

Nancy has been my go to person for all things Communities and Networks and worked with me to create Communities and Networks Connection. So naturally when Nancy and John (with Etienne Wenger) put out the book Digital Habitats; Stewarding Technology for Communities I was very excited. Entering the Contest Twitter 1.

article thumbnail

10 Reasons to Join The eLearning Guild

Web Courseworks

If you are a professional instructional designer or online course developer, you probably belong to the community of practice called the eLearning Guild. Offering free membership, The eLearning Guild has over 75,000 members worldwide. Registration is free but seats are limited, so be sure to reserve your spot.

article thumbnail

10 free social learning platforms

Ed App

In this article, we will take a look at ten different social learning platforms that are free for teachers and learners. Concepts such as the community of practice espouse that learning occurs as individuals in any endeavor participate in their task with peers and a competent teacher. Free social learning platforms.

article thumbnail

Using a collaborative platform for brilliant learning

Jane Hart

That’s the topic of my webinar at the Online Learning & Skills Conference that will take place on Thursday 28 June from 1 pm – 1.45 The presentation like the whole event is FREE to join. > Find out more about the online LSG conference that runs 26-28 June here. In this webinar, Jane will.

article thumbnail

Coherent Implications

Clark Quinn

There are three layers: work teams composed of members from different communities of practice, that are connected outward to broader social networks. And of course they should share their learnings back with the community. How does this model map to choices you make in the organization? The learning should be ongoing.