article thumbnail

How to Drive Employee Engagement Using Online Quizzes

ProProfs

These include: Higher Productivity & ROI Engaged employees are more productive in their everyday tasks and play a vital role in boosting revenue. This can only happen if the employees are engaged. There are several benefits of employee engagement , all leading to better business outcomes. Quizzes can help with this too.

article thumbnail

Free learning & development webinars for August 2021

Limestone Learning

PT: Community Member Showcase - Kristy Louden This webinar is presented by the Community for Training, Learning, and Development Professionals (TLDC). PT: Community Member Showcase - Shannon Pittman-Price This webinar is presented by the Community for Training, Learning, and Development Professionals (TLDC).

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Free learning & development webinars for December 2021

Limestone Learning

PT: Community Member Showcase Join TLDCast’s crowdcast as they feature Bobbi Vernon, Instructional Designer at CFA Institute. From idea to drafting the communication to your first episode, he'll cover all sorts of details. One answer is to build a high-quality customer learning community. Wednesday, December 1, 2021, 7 a.m.–8

Free 119
article thumbnail

How to Make Snapchat Quizzes

ProProfs

As always, my keen interest in quizzes led me to think that I could just create Snapchat quizzes using a Snapchat quiz maker and share them to quiz my friends. So, I did some research and found out how to make a Snapchat quiz. . This presents an opportunity to expand your Snapchat strategy to see a better ROI.

Quiz 52
article thumbnail

How to Promote Courses Using TikTok

Think Orion

Here’s what we will be walking you through in this blog: Creating Compelling Content Setting Up a TikTok Account for Courses Leveraging TikTok Features Engaging with the TikTok Community Gamification Techniques Limited-time Offers and Discounts Utilizing TikTok Challenges for Skill Development Community Building on TikTok 1.

Course 52
article thumbnail

How to Grow Your Community and Niche Network through a Virtual Summit with Jan Koch from WP Agency Summit

LifterLMS

Learn how to grow your community and niche network through a virtual summit with Jan Koch from WP Agency Summit in this episode of the LMScast podcast hosted by Chris Badgett from LifterLMS. I’m joined by a special guest, another WordPress community member. But even in that case, the community responded very, very helpful.

article thumbnail

10 Digital Learning trends for 2019

Healthy Work Insights

Social learning powered by learning communities. A third very strong trend in digital learning is the acceleration of social learning thanks to the dynamic of communities. This is creating a new way of learning that is in a way powered by the learning communities. The quiz renewal: new ways of evaluating the learning impact.

Trends 76