article thumbnail

Podcast Interviews on Scenarios, ID Careers, and More

Experiencing eLearning

Since the TLDC community has several D&D players, this version of the presentation has some references and examples related to D&D. I gave examples of how to “hook” learners to draw them into a story right from the beginning. I also talked about some elements to help craft narratives.

Podcasts 411
article thumbnail

The Best eLearning Authoring Tools, Platforms & Software

Folio3

Free tools Desktop-based Cloud-based Open-source Built-in authoring tools of LMS Difference Between eLearning Software Different To An Authoring Tool A wide range of components in a learning technology stack can all be referred to as eLearning software. 10 Best eLearning Authoring Tools Here’s what our experts have listed for you.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Workshop Pricing, Tools, Volunteering: ID Links 7/5/22

Experiencing eLearning

Cathy Moore has created a new interactive online version of her flowchart to decide if a problem is best addressed through a job aid, better tools, training, or something else. A tool for creating online communities that feel more like a game. Useful tools and resources for L&D professionals. Will training help?

article thumbnail

Go Beyond Boring: Creating Scenario-based Learning That Engages Participants (Podcast)

Experiencing eLearning

Since the TLDC community has several D&D players, this version of the presentation has some references and examples related to D&D. I gave examples of how to “hook” learners to draw them into a story right from the beginning. I also talked about some elements to help craft narratives.

Podcasts 297
article thumbnail

Developing a Results Driven Curriculum

A well-designed learning curriculum develops and nurtures skills needed to achieve organizational and business goals with the most effective and engaging set of experiences. This ebook outlines 5 critical steps to develop learning solutions that will help you achieve the most ambitious objectives.

article thumbnail

eCombat: Lessons from the Interactive Battlefields of Afghanistan

Vignettes Learning

According to the writer, this upgraded version is far better than previous Army digitized books. The book version of the Vanguard of Valor is free and can be downloaded from iTunes. Of this, Ackerman writes, “It’s the first immersive, interactive Army e-book, replacing the simple PDF-style scans with dynamic animations of the warzone.

Lesson 75
article thumbnail

Content Skill and Scale: Storyboarding Best Practices

Infopro Learning

Additionally, you can reach out to the supportive individuals in the Articulate community on the eLearning Heroes forums. Utilize Reference Labels for Enhanced Storyboarding Assign a unique reference label to each slide, be it numeric, alphabetical, or alphanumeric. You can use them as-is or customize them.