article thumbnail

25 Random Acts of Kindness for L&D Professionals

Scissortail's Learning Nest

Or share them via Slack, email, or social media. Write a glowing review or testimonial for a company you’ve done business with. Leave a nice comment on a video, social media post, or blog that you appreciate. Write a stellar LinkedIn recommendation for someone you’ve worked with. Writing a scenario?

article thumbnail

My Top Blog Posts of 2022

Experiencing eLearning

Top 5 new blog posts of 2022. I wrote about 30 new blog posts this year and updated about 20 older posts. These are the top five new blog posts for 2022. How Research Informs My Work : How research informs my work as an instructional designer, in writing, designing, and justifying my decisions.

Blogging 471
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Twitter as Social Learning: Seven Ways to Facilitate the Exchange.

Dashe & Thomson

Social Learning Blog Training and Performance Improvement in the Real World Home About Bios Subscribe to RSS Twitter as Social Learning: Seven Ways to Facilitate the Exchange of Information by Paul on March 14, 2011 in social learning Most of us in the adult learning industry have already found and incorporated Twitter into our everyday lives.

article thumbnail

What is a Resource Sharing Community?

Kitaboo

Advancing digital technology has transformed the publishing landscape and the educational industry, leading to the rise of eBooks, digital learning, and a resource sharing community. Resource-sharing communities online allow reading materials and learning resources to be disseminated in accessible ways to interested users.

article thumbnail

8 Types of Online Communities: Examples & Tips on How to Build Yours

learnWorlds

The rise of online communities has transformed the way we connect, share, and engage with others. Online communities have become pivotal in fostering social interaction , offering support, facilitating professional networking, and enhancing learning opportunities. Online communities are popular.

article thumbnail

How to Use social media for Online Learning?

Skillquore

Social Media is an integral part of our lives. From the moment we wake up till we hit the sack at night, most of our waking hours are spent on social media. So, pretty much the first and the last thing we do in our lives is being on social media. However, not every online course can be carried out using social media.

article thumbnail

The Angry Birds Community: Social Learning Utopia?

Dashe & Thomson

I’m interested in something more than Angry Birds’ gaming dynamics, though; I’m interested in the Angry Birds community. That means more than 16,000 videos were contributed by members of the Angry Birds Community of Practice. A personal emotional investment creates a desire to return to a social media platform and to participate.