article thumbnail

How to Start a YouTube Channel To Complement Online Courses

LearnDash

You can offer videos and tutorials as a way to introduce new leads to your brand. This is essential to get your viewers to take some kind of action, such as: Purchasing your online course Joining your email list Becoming part of your online community Subscribing to your YouTube channel Connecting with you on other platforms …and so on.

YouTube 157
article thumbnail

Need Help with LearnDash? Start Here.

LearnDash

And, if you have a unique problem, or if you’re still struggling to find the right answers, we have an excellent community of LearnDash users and WordPress professionals over in our LearnDash Tips & Tricks Facebook group that can help you out! Take a look at the popular tags on the right sidebar of the group.

Help 307
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

WordPress VS Webflow: Is Webflow the best WordPress alternative?

The Be-all and End-all Guide to Creating a Supreme LearnDash LMS

It offers customizable permalinks, meta tags, title tags, and sitemaps, making it easier for search engines to crawl and index your site. Large Community and Support: WordPress has a massive community of developers, designers, and users who contribute to its continuous development and improvement.

article thumbnail

Weekly Bookmarks (1/23/11)

Experiencing eLearning

Adobe tutorials on creating e-learning, including a collection on advanced functions in Captivate. tags: e-learning adobe tutorials captivate. tags: research learning education k-12 evaluation. tags: research learning education k-12 evaluation. Research: The Educational BS Repellent | Connected Principals.

article thumbnail

Kajabi vs ClickFunnels: A Side-by-Side Comparison

learnWorlds

LearnWorlds outruns both Kajabi and ClickFunnels as it is equipped with robust e-learning features , including an AI-powered course builder, SCORM-compliance, advanced reporting and analytics, interactive video capabilities, full website-building functionality, dedicated community, and learning automations, amongst others.

article thumbnail

Welcome TechSmith's New Education Community Site

TechSmith Camtasia

There is already some tutorials and examples showing how to creatively use Snagit, Camtasia Studio and Jing in the classroom. Education Community Site. Screencast Tour of Community Site (also embedded in the first post on the Education Blog). Tags: EDU News TechSmith 44 157 38. Education Blog.

TechSmith 104
article thumbnail

5 Must-See PowerPoint Tutorials for Creating Better Training

Mindflash

Being the PowerPoint geek that I am, I’ve come up with 5 of the most common design challenges I hear from peers – ones that aggravate, confound, and stifle creativity – and I’ve addressed each one with an easy-to-follow tutorial that gives you all the tricks you need to avoid becoming the subject of the next death by PowerPoint story.