Remove Big Question Remove Community Remove Resources Remove Technorati
article thumbnail

e-Clippings (Learning As Art): Map of Online Communities (xkcd Rox!)

Mark Oehlert

» May 02, 2007 Map of Online Communities (xkcd Rox!) Map of Online Communities from xkcd - which is a comic you should be reading - I am so busy right now on something but I saw this and just had to post! Someone hasn't got enough work to do, but I am deeply grateful for that fact. I had a good chortle to myself.

article thumbnail

e-Clippings (Learning As Art): So its not exactly, if you build it they will come?

Mark Oehlert

Anybody ever try to manage an online community and wonder why it seemed so hard? Great post on BGN linking to some pointers on building social web apps - translatable into building communities). July 02, 2007 in Collaboration | Permalink Technorati Tags : social , web 2.0 From the land of Huh?

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

e-Clippings (Learning As Art): "Intel Launches social media experience Open Port" (PodTech)

Mark Oehlert

"Open Port is Intels first publiconline community targeted at the IT tech enthusiast audience; its acentral destination for Social Media." Intelsays it has positioned itself to communicate directly with the users ofits technology, especially the IT administrators and professionals whowatch over networks and fleets of PCs.

article thumbnail

e-Clippings (Learning As Art): Prism for Firefox: Run Web Sites/Apps w/out a whole big browser getting in the way.

Mark Oehlert

» March 11, 2008 Prism for Firefox: Run Web Sites/Apps w/out a whole big browser getting in the way. Now I do want to see this in the wild and be able to watch what kind of resources this draws.FF can have memory leaks - especially in extensions.but overall, this is really going to be handy. From the land of Huh?

Firefox 32
article thumbnail

e-Clippings (Learning As Art): Finally for today.my new guilty pleasure.LOLCats and "I Can Haz Cheezburger?"

Mark Oehlert

could give give you a BS line about user-generated content and community and how it relates to learning but yawwwwnnnnn.I more funny pictures more funny pictures October 17, 2007 in Funny | Permalink Technorati Tags : lolcats TrackBack TrackBack URL for this entry: [link] Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Finally for today.my

article thumbnail

e-Clippings (Learning As Art): Google and MSFT to Clash Over Copyrights

Mark Oehlert

» March 08, 2007 Google and MSFT to Clash Over Copyrights I know that this may not be dead-on the edupatents topic - i.e. it doesnt talk about how evil bb is - but, anytime that Google and Microsoft go at each other, our communities will be affected. From the land of Huh? where I am linking to all the Lewin stuff I find.

Google 32
article thumbnail

e-Clippings (Learning As Art): Does anyone else see "Student Records" in "Data Portability"?

Mark Oehlert

White Paper Solicitation and I came to this section of items that would be valuable to have addressed by submitted white papers: "Collaboration and Community. Learning takes place within a community and is a collaborative activity. So I was reading the SCORM 2.0 How should SCORM 2.0 That white paper would be a prize itself.