Remove Community Remove Job Remove Rapid eLearning
article thumbnail

5 Simple Ways to Get Started with E-Learning Development - The Rapid eLearning Blog

Rapid eLearning

The Rapid Elearning Blog. 5 Simple Ways to Get Started with E-Learning Development. Almost daily I get emails asking how to get started with developing elearning. Here are five tips that will help you gain experience and develop the skills to build elearning courses that you can be proud of. 15 comments.

article thumbnail

Are You Going to Lose Your E-Learning Job?

Rapid eLearning

We build a lot of content that we call e-learning. Download the fully revised, free 63-page ebook: The Insider's Guide to Becoming a Rapid E-Learning Pro Upcoming Events. Free E-Learning Resources. Want to learn more? Check out these articles and free resources in the community.

Job 92
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

The 5 Myths of Rapid E-Learning Revisited

Rapid eLearning

I came into rapid e-learning from the world of Authorware and Flash where building courses took a lot of time and cost a lot more money. They felt threatened and raised all sorts of concerns about the future of the industry and the fate of e-learning. Myth 1: Rapid E-Learning Is Crapid E-Learning!

article thumbnail

How to View Old Flash Courses

Rapid eLearning

The death of Flash has created a mess for many e-learning developers who have to look for things in older e-learning courses that were published in Flash. I run into that a lot in the community and with some of my old demos on this blog. Free E-Learning Resources. Want to learn more?

Flash 112
article thumbnail

Four Essential Tips for the Rapid E-Learning Pro

Rapid eLearning

With a rapid elearning tool, you’re using PowerPoint’s easy authoring environment to create Flash movies. Essentially, you’re creating Flash content without the requirement of learning to program Flash. Your job is to assemble to information. June 9 : Langhorne, PA (ASTD)— Tips to Becoming an E-Learning Pro.

article thumbnail

5 Free Online Image Editors for Rapid E-Learning

Rapid eLearning

They also have a very active user community which is a plus and lots of tutorials. User community. They do a decent job with simple edits but don’t have all of the features of the applications above. Rapid E-Learning Workshop. Also will present a rapid elearning workshop. Simpler Tools.

article thumbnail

How to Get Rid of Locked E-Learning Courses

Rapid eLearning

I often see community members asking how to lock down a course. Download the fully revised, free 63-page ebook: The Insider's Guide to Becoming a Rapid E-Learning Pro. Free E-Learning Resources. Want to learn more? Check out these articles and free resources in the community.