article thumbnail

8 Types of Online Communities: Examples & Tips on How to Build Yours

learnWorlds

The rise of online communities has transformed the way we connect, share, and engage with others. Online communities have become pivotal in fostering social interaction , offering support, facilitating professional networking, and enhancing learning opportunities. Online communities are popular.

article thumbnail

Learning Solutions 2022 - Conference Summary #LSCon

Learning Visions

We dipped our toes back into the world of in-person conference activities. My last large conference was Dev Learn in Vegas in October 2019. Back in the Olden Times, I used to live blog every conference session I attended. Phil shared plenty of examples of inspiring ways he's made art in spite of/because of his shaking hand.

Summary 189
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Professional Organizations for Instructional Designers

Experiencing eLearning

As examples of the free resources available, I have published two free checklist ebooks through the Learning Guild. eLearning Quality Assurance Checklist Creating Relevant and Authentic Scenarios for Learning: A Checklist Their conferences are great too. For example, I live blogged one of Ray Jimenez’s webinars back in 2010.

article thumbnail

3 Reasons You Should Attend the Articulate User Conference

Rapid eLearning

I’m really excited about the Articulate User Conference this year. The conference includes five tracks covering 25 topics. I’m also excited because there are a number of new speakers and people you’ll recognize from the community. Community is where it’s at. It’ll be a great time.

article thumbnail

Conferences are Cancelled: Making L&D Community Connections in Lockdown

Litmos

The COVID-19 pandemic has changed the way we work and learn, but it’s also changed another fundamental thing about the L&D community: how we connect. By this point in a normal year, there would have been several major L&D conferences. What do conferences look like during a pandemic? We’re halfway through 2020.

article thumbnail

Game Design, ChatGPT Prompts: ID Links 6/6/23

Experiencing eLearning

Storyline: Branched Scenario Template – Downloads – E-Learning Heroes Free branching scenario template by Nicole Legault in the Articulate community, including feedback layers, scoring, and a progress meter. ChatGPT Prompts for Business Videos | ChatGPT Script Prompts 20 sample prompts for scripting animated videos.

Games 324
article thumbnail

Key Insights from the frontlines of the 2019 Learning Solutions Conference.

Axonify

For example, during the first three months of this year, I presented as part of ten industry conferences – both in-person and online. Attending these events is an awesome opportunity to share ideas and experiences with the L&D community. I attend a lot of learning and development (L&D) events.