article thumbnail

ID and E-Learning Links (7/17/2016)

Experiencing eLearning

tags: icon graphics free. Fix – Firefox compatibility & Smart Shape b… |Adobe Community. How to fix the bug with smart shape buttons in responsive Captivate projects (slides with smart shape buttons appear blank in Firefox). tags: firefox adobe captivate howto responsive. Posted from Diigo.

Firefox 170
article thumbnail

Weekly Bookmarks (7/24/2011)

Experiencing eLearning

I assume at some point Google will add Google+ to the “Send to&# options in Google Reader, but until then, here’s a workaround in Firefox. tags: google+ howto. tags: community lurking. This is especially true of communities in enterprises. tags: freelance instructionaldesign e-learning.

Diigo 211
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Daily Bookmarks 07/18/2009

Experiencing eLearning

tags : socialmedia , tools , linkedin , blog , wiki , twitter , slideshare. tags : google , rss , tools. tags : google , tools , firefox. tags : conversation , community. Tags: Bookmarks. A simple social media map « Donald H Taylor. 2¢ Worth » Why did Google Make this Harder. Posted from Diigo.

Wiki 170
article thumbnail

Sakai 3 Development Process

Experiencing eLearning

This is about the changes coming for Sakai and what needs to be done in the community right now to move development forward. More things can do the things Sakai had to do itself a few years ago–broader open source community. Content Tagging & Management. Tagging & Management. Tags: LMS e-Learning.

article thumbnail

e-Clippings (Learning As Art): Prism for Firefox: Run Web Sites/Apps w/out a whole big browser getting in the way.

Mark Oehlert

» March 11, 2008 Prism for Firefox: Run Web Sites/Apps w/out a whole big browser getting in the way. Reason #1: Firefox 3 Beta 4 is 5x faster than IE7, 3x faster than FF2. I cant wait for Firefox 3 to be out of beta now. If you find something, just tag it with kurt+lewin to add it to the mix. University".and

Firefox 32
article thumbnail

Interesting Information via eLearning Learning

Tony Karrer

We've implemented a few features in the eLearning Learning Community. Below are some of the bloggers who are participating in the community and when you click on the link, it will show you the community page with them selected. You can see the first feature by visiting the site and clicking around on terms.

article thumbnail

Keeping Up - April's Big Question

eLearning Cyclops

However, being involved in an e-learning community is a big help. For me it is a blog community and following many experts on Twitter. Many of the blogs I follow are part of the eLearningLearning community. Tagged either under Development Tools or Cloud. It is tough to stay on top of all the emerging tools.