Remove Audio Remove Community Remove IM Remove Social Networks
article thumbnail

Facebook for e-Learning

eFront

News from the e-learning frontier Pages Home About Community Free e-Learning Resources Contribute to the e-Learning Community 11/07/2010 Facebook for e-Learning Facebook objective is " to help you connect and share with the people in your life ". 50% of Facebooks active users log on to Facebook in any given day.

article thumbnail

Cammy Beans Learning Visions: Half of Companies Blocking Facebook

Learning Visions

Wednesday, August 22, 2007 Half of Companies Blocking Facebook Christy Tucker has been musing on Social Networking as LMS: Problems and Opportunities. One real problem is corporate fear of social networking tools. Posted by Cammy Bean at 11:38 AM Labels: facebook 4comments: Rosetta Thurman said.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Cammy Beans Learning Visions: Using FaceBook

Learning Visions

Tuesday, June 19, 2007 Using FaceBook Im trying to expand my horizons a bit these days and have been taking a closer look at a whole bunch of tools out there, including SecondLife and FaceBook. FaceBook seems like such a student-world application, and yet folks say more and more "grown-ups" are using it. But its a start.

article thumbnail

TCC08: What can Educators Learn from Online Religious Communities?

Experiencing eLearning

Based on seminar where doctoral students created online community projects. The seminar raised a question about whether online religious communities could be a model for online educational experiences. Used wiki for communication with a church small group. Didn’t really create a sense of community. Sue Phillips.

Wiki 170
article thumbnail

Cammy Beans Learning Visions: Learning Visions

Learning Visions

Wednesday, August 01, 2007 Learning Visions Im Cammy Bean and this is my little corner of the world where I talk about instructional design and topics somewhat related to eLearning. Im @cammybean. Cammy at Learning Solutions #ls2010 Audio Interview with Will Thalheimer on Common Des. I talk about some of the tools I use.

article thumbnail

Open Source Authoring Tools for e-Learning

eFront

Because I could use them as I wish, for whatever I wish, without long-term commitments and with the extra bonus of a community of professionals that use, extend and support them. Resources authored in eXe can be exported in IMS Content Package, SCORM 1.2, or IMS Common Cartridge formats or as simple self-contained web pages.

article thumbnail

Cammy Beans Learning Visions: With Community Comes Great Responsibility

Learning Visions

Thursday, August 09, 2007 With Community Comes Great Responsibility In reflecting over the benefits of the first week or so of the 31 Days to Better Blogging Challenge , the biggest thing for me has been the overall boost in community. But with community comes great responsibility. (Im Im a touchy-feely-people-kind-of-person.

Community 100