Remove Authoring Remove Community Remove Rapid eLearning Remove Tutorial
article thumbnail

The ALL NEW Adobe Captivate 8 Blends Authoring Ease with Game-Changing Mobile Support

Adobe Captivate

Captivate has been used by trainers and educators around the world for authoring online courses for more than a decade. In that time it has clearly become the industry leading tool for online course authoring (according to […]. Community Documentation eLearning this week Extending Captivate How do I.

article thumbnail

Four Essential Tips for the Rapid E-Learning Pro

Rapid eLearning

PowerPoint’s a great authoring environment for elearning. If you can step away from the “bullet point” mindset and all of the complaints, you’ll see that PowerPoint’s got a lot to offer those who build elearning courses. With a rapid elearning tool, you’re using PowerPoint’s easy authoring environment to create Flash movies.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

eLearning Development 101: The Guide to eLearning Authoring Tools

OpenSesame

You don’t have to be a software engineer to succeed as an elearning developer. eLearning authoring tools give anyone the ability to make high quality online courses. This is our guide to choosing the right authoring tool for you. Articulate Rapid E-Learning Studio ’09 Standard, without Engage, is available for $999.

article thumbnail

Best PowerPoint Tutorials for E-learning

Rapid eLearning

It’s something I shared in this blog post on why PowerPoint isn’t the right tool for interactive elearning. With tools like Storyline, you get PowerPoint ease-of-authoring with a lot more capability and you still don’t need to learn any programming. How to Create a Rapid E-Learning Tab in PowerPoint.

article thumbnail

Announcing: Getting started with mLearning — A hands-on workshop

Adobe Captivate

After what seems like an eternity of anticipation, mLearning is finally taking off, and now is the perfect time to hone up on the new skills you’ll need to bring your eLearning content to your mobile learners. While Adobe Captivate 8 has made authoring genuine mLearning for […].

article thumbnail

Location Aware Learning: Example with complete source files for the Australia Zoo App

Adobe Captivate

In this article I’ll describe my most recent adventure creating a simple location based learning example at the Australia Zoo, just outside of Brisbane. Community Conferences and events Documentation eLearning this week Extending Captivate How do I. I spent the last week […].

article thumbnail

5 Time-saving Tips from the E-learning Community

Rapid eLearning

A few days ago I came across this thread in the user community. Dave’s question (and the feedback he got) really speak to the value of the user community and why you need to be part of it if you aren’t already. Software vendors like Articulate create authoring software that has a bunch of features. View the tutorial.