article thumbnail

Organizations as Communities - Part 1

ID Reflections

Organizations have to integrate the power of design thinking and emergent technology to create spaces where everyone can bring in their fullest potential and authentic selves. A thrivable organization is anti-fragile, holds space for emergence and creates opportunities for the thriving of others, and flows with the change.

Community 114
article thumbnail

Emergent Workplaces: Learning In The Networked World

Learnnovators

A recent, very brief conversation with @krishashok triggered a few thoughts related to emergent workplaces and what learning in the networked world will look like. Organizations need to become facilitators, communities and platforms for people to explore and express their passion. This is my area of passion. SETTING THE CONTEXT.

Network 172
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

The Top Six Things Organizations Must Do to Enable Emergent Learning

Learnnovators

Mobile enabled learning accessible anytime, anywhere, on any device of the user’s choice. MOOCs which straddle the line between social learning and e-learning with learner communities. These are essentially “pull” and collaborative learning modes and cannot be imposed. But first, WHAT IS EMERGENT LEARNING?

Emergent 100
article thumbnail

Social Technology, Community Management & Organizational Development

Learnnovators

Read the post, How Social Technology has Emerged as an Enterprise Management Model , for an in-depth understanding. I am not going to tread into management theory or organizational structures in this post. In an earlier post, I had emphasized the importance of L&D to don the mantle of community management.

Community 140
article thumbnail

EMERGENT WORKPLACES: LEARNING IN THE NETWORKED WORLD

Learnnovators

A recent, very brief conversation with @krishashok triggered a few thoughts related to emergent workplaces and what learning in the networked world will look like. Organizations need to become facilitators, communities and platforms for people to explore and express their passion. This is my area of passion. SETTING THE CONTEXT.

Network 100
article thumbnail

My History of Live Blogged Notes

Experiencing eLearning

The New Learning Architect. E-Learning 2.0 Reinventing Organizational Learning. Extending Learning to the Edges of Organizations. Convergence in Learning. Social Networking, the “Third Place,” and the Evolution of Communication. Learning Communities. Wikis & Emerging Web 2.0

Wiki 170
article thumbnail

THE TOP SIX THINGS ORGANIZATIONS MUST DO TO ENABLE EMERGENT LEARNING

Learnnovators

The post THE TOP SIX THINGS ORGANIZATIONS MUST DO TO ENABLE EMERGENT LEARNING appeared first on Learnnovators.

Emergent 113