Remove Articulate Remove Community Remove Download Remove Free
article thumbnail

Aligning eLearning Levels of Interactivity with Articulate 360

B Online Learning

Articulate 360 has many tools available to assist you in crafting your interactions, and in encouraging your learners to interact with their computer screens. Bet you never would have guessed that even Articulate Review and the Content Library can help promote interactivity in your e-learning? Read on to find out how.

article thumbnail

25 Free Illustrated Characters

Rapid eLearning

25 Free Illustrated Characters Here’s a batch of characters with some diversity. You can download them here. Lots of really good sessions to improve your course design skills and learn some cool tips using Articulate 360. Free E-Learning Resources Want to learn more? The file includes 25 characters with 100 poses.

Free 81
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

3 Reasons You Should Attend the Articulate User Conference

Rapid eLearning

I’m really excited about the Articulate User Conference this year. I’m also excited because there are a number of new speakers and people you’ll recognize from the community. I’m also excited because there are a number of new speakers and people you’ll recognize from the community. Megan Torrance.

article thumbnail

Articulate Storyline – 9 Practical Ways To Make A Great Course Within Your Budget

Spark Your Interest

Articulate Storyline is one of the most popular authoring tools used worldwide to create online learning. We discuss the benefits of using Articulate Storyline, when to use it, and when not to. So, most importantly, we also give you 9 practical ways to make a great course within your budget using Articulate Storyline.

article thumbnail

Free Resources for Coronavirus Training

Rapid eLearning

Here are some free images and resources to help with your training programs. And here’s a link for different ways to give credit and attribution for the free resources. Free Coronavirus Stock Photos. They’re free to use. Free Coronavirus Icons. Free Coronavirus Course. Free E-Learning Resources.

Free 89
article thumbnail

Free Illustrations Perfect for Rise 360 Courses

Rapid eLearning

They look nice and they’re free to use for commercial projects. You can download PNG or SVG versions of the illustrations. Here’s why I think these free illustrations work well with Rise 360. Here’s an example where I matched the accent color in Rise 360 with the free illustrations from unDraw.

Free 95
article thumbnail

How to Build an Online Community in 2024

learnWorlds

Online communities have become essential for course creators, e-commerce store owners, and businesses, seeking to establish meaningful connections with their audience and drive success. In this article, we explore the essential steps for building and nurturing an online community providing an easy 7-step process.