Remove ASTD Remove Community Remove IM Remove IMS
article thumbnail

Cammy Beans Learning Visions: Learning Visions

Learning Visions

Wednesday, August 01, 2007 Learning Visions Im Cammy Bean and this is my little corner of the world where I talk about instructional design and topics somewhat related to eLearning. Im @cammybean. ASTD Keynote: “People Lie&# Richard Hilleman Electr. I talk about some of the tools I use. You can even subscribe via email.

article thumbnail

Cammy Beans Learning Visions: With Community Comes Great Responsibility

Learning Visions

Thursday, August 09, 2007 With Community Comes Great Responsibility In reflecting over the benefits of the first week or so of the 31 Days to Better Blogging Challenge , the biggest thing for me has been the overall boost in community. But with community comes great responsibility. (Im Im a touchy-feely-people-kind-of-person.

Community 100
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Cammy Beans Learning Visions: Describing What You Do: Instructional Design

Learning Visions

Me: Im an instructional designer. Im sort of distracted by the naked boy who just ran by (not mine). billbrandon had this comment on Twitter: I usually just tell em Im a writer. Im comforted to know that Im not the only one who receives blank stares or gets tongue-twisted in trying to describe what I do.

article thumbnail

Cammy Beans Learning Visions: eLearning Guild Event -- My Sessions

Learning Visions

Tuesday, April 03, 2007 eLearning Guild Event -- My Sessions As Ive mentioned here before, Im extremely excited about attending the upcoming eLearning Guild event here in Boston. Im excited to go to as many sessions as I can. Im excited to pick peoples brains. And Im wondering if Im missing something really cool.

article thumbnail

The most updated and informative e-Learning community on Twitter

eFront

News from the e-learning frontier Pages Home About Community Free e-Learning Resources Contribute to the e-Learning Community 11/28/2010 The most updated and informative e-Learning community on Twitter On Twitter exists a resourceful community of e-Learning professionals. Very informative for the e-Learning community!

Twitter 108
article thumbnail

Cammy Beans Learning Visions: Blogging the Personal

Learning Visions

In fact, Ive had very little of interest to add to any conversation of late, mostly because Im much more focused on my personal life and the many transitions Im handling there. Hey Cammy--you know me, I think you can always apply the personal to the professional, so Im with Karl that you should blog about the Wii.

Blogging 100
article thumbnail

Cammy Beans Learning Visions: Blogging & Boundaries in the Professional Sphere

Learning Visions

To belong to a community -- to network -- to connect. To work out my thoughts and ideas (hey, Im an extrovert -- I need to talk about whats going on in my head in order to process it and take it to the next level). Im a new blogger -- not fully evolved). At least, I would hope thats what Im doing.

Blogging 100