Remove 2002 Remove Community Remove Director Remove Learning
article thumbnail

2023 Excellence in Learning & Performance Award Recipients Announced

TIER1 Performance

The 2023 Excellence in Learning & Performance Award recipients have been announced! The 2023 Excellence in Learning & Performance Award Recipients are: Clare Jeong Clare Jeong serves as Senior Manager, Talent Management at HelloFresh.

article thumbnail

Cohort-Based Learning (Online) – Learning Systems Hot Trend in 2023

eLearning 24-7

When I was putting together this post, I knew it would not be as simple as say, this is cohort-based learning, this is why it is so amazing, and why vendors are jumping to it, as well as folks in L&D. If they are missing just one, it is not cohort-based learning. It is not as simple. There are pluses for doing it, and yes, cons.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Profile of a learning architect: Charles Jennings

Clive on Learning

Throughout my book The New Learning Architect I take time out to look at real-life examples of great learning architects in action. Charles identified six issues which needed attention: The lack of a coherent global learning strategy. No ability to gather global management information, including costs.

article thumbnail

Agent of Change

CLO Magazine

When Michael Dowling was promoted to CEO of Northwell Health in 2002, one of his first moves was to lay out plans for a new learning center to support the fast-growing health care network in New York state. “I have always believed in the importance of creating a culture of continuous learning,” Dowling said.

article thumbnail

The Alchemy Lab – Day 1 Recap

Ashley Chiasson

How can we play games for learning outcomes, and not just to pass the time? Karl moves on to discuss adapting games to our environment, explaining that card games that were previously distributed to organizations to make learning (various topics) more fun/meaningful, have moved to a digital environment. For example, community spread.

Mac 62
article thumbnail

Learning to the Rescue: The FDIC’s Thom Terwilliger

CLO Magazine

The FDIC’s top learning executive works to build off the just-in-time mentality that helped get the agency’s employees through the worst of the financial crisis. Little did Thom Terwilliger know that when he took the job as chief learning officer for the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp., “We have to find a way to integrate them.”

article thumbnail

The Weather Man

CLO Magazine

John Ogren didn’t aspire to become a learning leader. As a boy he recalls a tornado coming through his community. “It From that point on he was fascinated with weather — and how to protect the community from these kinds of events. He wanted to be a meteorologist. It had a huge impact on me as a young lad,” he said.

CLO 36