article thumbnail

Join the Free Workshop: Email Marketing for Course Creators

learnWorlds

I am so excited to announce an awesome workshop we have prepared for you, taking place on August, 2-5! Along with them, we have three of the top email marketing software companies and a leading email marketing agency join forces in the workshop to share their ultimate email marketing expertise: Sendinblue. Join the Workshop.

Market 105
article thumbnail

How to Build an Online Community in 2024

learnWorlds

Online communities have become essential for course creators, e-commerce store owners, and businesses, seeking to establish meaningful connections with their audience and drive success. In this article, we explore the essential steps for building and nurturing an online community providing an easy 7-step process.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Create a Gamified E-learning Template

Rapid eLearning

I was digging through some old workshop files and stumbled upon one I built a while back but never ended up sharing it outside of the workshop. In the workshop activity, the objective was to not build completely from scratch. Here’s a breakdown of some ideas from the workshop activity. Original Template Example.

article thumbnail

Accelerate Course Design with 18 Proven Course Templates

learnWorlds

We have gathered 18 use cases from successful professionals using our platform and enriched them with our own instructional design expertise to create templates you can use to set up your course. Enhance and adapt these templates to reinvent all your courses and explore new ways to use your content.

article thumbnail

Developing a Results Driven Curriculum

A well-designed learning curriculum develops and nurtures skills needed to achieve organizational and business goals with the most effective and engaging set of experiences. This ebook outlines 5 critical steps to develop learning solutions that will help you achieve the most ambitious objectives.

article thumbnail

18 Amazing Outline Templates to use in Course Design [3 Downloadables]

learnWorlds

Going through this post, you will find: Ready-made course templates. The 18 ready-made Course Outline Templates. What does a course template look like? Here are the 18 ready-made templates chosen by the instructional experts in LearnWorlds as the most common forms of online courses in the market. What is a Course Outline?

Templates 105
article thumbnail

Another Free PowerPoint Template & Learning Interaction

Rapid eLearning

Here’s a template I created for a recent workshop on how to create an exploratory learning interaction. Since it uses a similar style to this previous template , the two learning interactions can be combined. Here’s an example of the learning interaction combined with the previous template. Two rapid elearning workshops.