article thumbnail

Need Help with LearnDash? Start Here.

LearnDash

And, if you have a unique problem, or if you’re still struggling to find the right answers, we have an excellent community of LearnDash users and WordPress professionals over in our LearnDash Tips & Tricks Facebook group that can help you out! Definitely take a look, and consider signing up to one yourself!

Help 307
article thumbnail

ASAE Annual: A Gathering of People Who Build Communities of Practice

Web Courseworks

What makes the Association market space so interesting to me and others involved in eLearning is that for individual professional development and for community building, Associations is where it all takes place; or at least, it should. According to Wikipedia here is the definition. “A Tags: ASAE.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Are your community's lurkers healthy lurkers?

Joitske Hulsebosch eLearning

I've blogged about lurking before , investigating whether lurking in online forums is a sort of legitimate peripheral participation that leads to people learning about the practices of a community of practice. The definition of lurking is as people who NEVER post, hence they don't share their questions, ideas or suggestions online.

article thumbnail

Surfing the Net: Waste of Time or Personal Directed Learning.

Dashe & Thomson

As most of us in the adult learning community already know, up to this point most workplaces have seen two types of learning: formal learning through training, and informal learning through experience, conversation or random events which, according to research, accounts for about 80% of total learning. I argued that they were both dead wrong.

article thumbnail

The Power of Community – A Spherical Encounter

NuggetHead

Growing up hearing the word, community I never gave it much thought other than it’s basic definition: the neighborhood I lived in, church community, etc. Times change and the word community in today’s blogosphere, twittersphere, and facebook-o-sphere take on a whole new meaning.

article thumbnail

Online Video: the Perfect Social Learning Tool? | Social Learning Blog

Dashe & Thomson

Free online video is creating new global communities, granting their members both the means and the motivation to step up their skills and broaden their imaginations. Search the blog Popular Latest Comments Tags Web-Based, Instructor-Led, EPSS? less big companies, for more than 20 years. Thanks for a thoughtful post!

article thumbnail

Kajabi vs ClickFunnels: A Side-by-Side Comparison

learnWorlds

LearnWorlds outruns both Kajabi and ClickFunnels as it is equipped with robust e-learning features , including an AI-powered course builder, SCORM-compliance, advanced reporting and analytics, interactive video capabilities, full website-building functionality, dedicated community, and learning automations, amongst others.