article thumbnail

Workshop Pricing, Tools, Volunteering: ID Links 7/5/22

Experiencing eLearning

This post includes workshop pricing, useful tools and resources for L&D professionals, volunteering and internship guidelines, scenarios, games, and diverse stock images. Workshop pricing. What to Charge for Your Workshop, Training or Webinar — The Counselor’s Coach. Will training help? Fancy Font Generator.

article thumbnail

8 Types of Online Communities: Examples & Tips on How to Build Yours

learnWorlds

The rise of online communities has transformed the way we connect, share, and engage with others. Online communities have become pivotal in fostering social interaction , offering support, facilitating professional networking, and enhancing learning opportunities. Online communities are popular.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Bob Mosher Workshop on Informal Learning

Learning Visions

I’ll be there with bells on – and not just because the workshop is being held five minutes from my house, but also because Bob Mosher is an amazingly dynamic and engaging speaker with lots of practical ideas for your learning organization. Tags: bob mosher ispi informal learning.

article thumbnail

Converting Live Workshops to an Online Course (Part I)

Web Courseworks

A lot of trainers and instructors have struggled with the question, “How can I take my full day workshop and create an online equivalent?” In this first blog post in a series, we will discuss a main point of contention against repurposing face-to-face (F2F) workshops into eLearning: loss of human contact and interaction.

article thumbnail

Creating a Vibrant Learning Community

Kapp Notes

Today I am presenting at Immaculata University on the topic of Creating a Vibrant Learning Community as part of a faculty workshop. Communities Of Practice View SlideShare presentation or Upload your own. A Learning Community is a group whose members regularly engage in sharing and learning, based on common interests.

Community 100
article thumbnail

Communities, spaces and pedagogies for the digital age

Learning with e's

Communities, spaces and pedagogies for the digital age View more presentations from Steve Wheeler. I enjoyed a very interesting and stimulating day at Colchester Institute yesterday, where I gave two workshops for staff entitled: Communities, spaces and pedagogies for the digital age.

article thumbnail

Writing & Grammar Workshop: Funny? Do You Think That's Funny?

The Logical Blog by IconLogic

" But in books like DHTML and CSS for the World Wide Web, Excel Data Analysis, Illustrator, and even The Rough Guide to MySpace & Online Communities , humor and joking did not find a place. Tags: eLearning mLearning Writing & Grammar. " And I was pleased by their alliterative subheading "Tiptoeing Through Templates."

DHTML 168