Remove 2015 Remove Community Remove Portfolio Remove Project
article thumbnail

How Freelance Clients Find Me

Experiencing eLearning

Back in 2015, I gave a short presentation for the Online Network of Independent Learning Professionals on finding freelance clients. The biggest shift for me is that more of my work now comes from networking and referrals rather than from my blog and portfolio. My portfolio is on my business website. Watch the recording.

Portfolio 312
article thumbnail

Don’t miss these 5 project management trends shaping up for 2015

InsiderHub

How much would it cost you and your business to not follow project management trends expected for 2015? We know you’re busy — so we’ve compiled the top 5 trends that you’ll want to address in your project management assessment for 2015: 1. Still doing the math? Nothing surprising so far, you think?

Project 50
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

How badges can benefit members and promote member engagement within your professional association

Web Courseworks

In 2014 EDUCAUSE launched a digital badging program, offering the opportunity to earn badges in five different categories aligning with professional development and community involvement. Leadership Awards Badges- awarded to standout community leaders through the annual EDUCAUSE awards program. The Digital Badging Path to Success.

article thumbnail

How badges can benefit members and promote member engagement within your professional association

Web Courseworks

In 2014 EDUCAUSE launched a digital badging program, offering the opportunity to earn badges in five different categories aligning with professional development and community involvement. Leadership Awards Badges- awarded to standout community leaders through the annual EDUCAUSE awards program. The Digital Badging Path to Success.

article thumbnail

5 Transformations Underway in Learning & Development Industry in 2019

ProProfs

In 2015, Udacity created the Nanodegree program as an alternative to conventional, university-grade education. Each nanodegree program comes with expert feedback, community support and involves creating sample projects so that users can build their first portfolios.

article thumbnail

How to Set Your eLearning Freelancing Rate

Trivantis

Maybe you live in New York, Zurich, or Tokyo—all cities that Swiss bank UBS ranked in the top ten most expensive cities in a 2015 report. It’s better to project roughly how long a given project will take you and set your rate from there.” Clients don’t need to know how long a project will take you to complete.

article thumbnail

6 Surprising Things I've Learnt as a Freelance eLearning Designer

eLearning Architect

Wow, where has 2015 gone? I have been thoroughly enjoying myself, have worked on some really interesting projects (and a couple of not-so interesting ones!) Freelancing Freelancing is much more flexible and you are usually working for a company who has a specific project that needs undertaking. May already??