Remove ASTD Remove Community Remove Course Remove IMS
article thumbnail

The most updated and informative e-Learning community on Twitter

eFront

News from the e-learning frontier Pages Home About Community Free e-Learning Resources Contribute to the e-Learning Community 11/28/2010 The most updated and informative e-Learning community on Twitter On Twitter exists a resourceful community of e-Learning professionals. Very informative for the e-Learning community!

Twitter 108
article thumbnail

e-Learning Glossaries

eFront

News from the e-learning frontier Pages Home About Community Free e-Learning Resources Contribute to the e-Learning Community 12/05/2010 e-Learning Glossaries Think about e-Learning. e-Learning applications and processes are constantly changing and evolving, and the e-Learning community has members all over the world.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Cammy Beans Learning Visions: Describing What You Do: Instructional Design

Learning Visions

Me: Im an instructional designer. Im sort of distracted by the naked boy who just ran by (not mine). I follow of course with “I design training for businesses…&# 9:34 AM Michelle said. Of course my brother-in-law once responded with "yeah, we have that stuff at my work, but I never take em." Oh, I see."

article thumbnail

Course-instances on eFront 3.6.3

eFront

News from the e-learning frontier Pages Home About Community Free e-Learning Resources Contribute to the e-Learning Community 6/01/2010 Course-instances on eFront 3.6.3 which has just been released by the way) introduces a shift from a Lesson-centric to a Course-centric eFront. eFront 3.6.3

Course 65
article thumbnail

ADL accepts eFront as SCORM 2004 adopter

eFront

News from the e-learning frontier Pages Home About Community Free e-Learning Resources Contribute to the e-Learning Community 4/08/2010 ADL accepts eFront as SCORM 2004 adopter eFront is an LMS commited to international standards. and IMS Common Catridge and with version 3.6 Through time we offered support for SCORM 1.2

ADL 84
article thumbnail

Cammy Beans Learning Visions: Blogging the Personal

Learning Visions

In fact, Ive had very little of interest to add to any conversation of late, mostly because Im much more focused on my personal life and the many transitions Im handling there. Hey Cammy--you know me, I think you can always apply the personal to the professional, so Im with Karl that you should blog about the Wii. Which is fine.

Blogging 100
article thumbnail

Cammy Beans Learning Visions: Instructional Design and Market Sector Differences

Learning Visions

Im guessing youre designing online distance learning courses. Im in the weird place of for-profit education, which really has characteristics of both market sectors. The courses I develop are 3-credit graduate courses for K-12 teachers, taught over 9 weeks. What do you do? What do you design?