article thumbnail

Learning & Development Conferences in 2023

Limestone Learning

February 7–9, 2023: ATD TechKnowledge Conference , New Orleans, LA Technology waits for no one. ATD TechKnowledge paves the way for L&D professionals to come together to explore challenges, identify opportunities, and embrace growth. Note that if this year is like the last, some dates and options can be expected to change.

article thumbnail

6 Tips for Transitioning Teachers: A TLDC Event Recap

Scissortail's Learning Nest

As you analyze job descriptions, make a list of the skills that companies are asking for that you will need to develop. Follow or connect with L&D professionals on LinkedIn and join L&D communities. For transitioning teachers, the Teaching: A Path to L&D community is always my first recommendation.

Tips 72
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Learning & development conferences in 2024

Limestone Learning

January 30–31, 2024: World of Learning Summit , London, UK The World of Learning Summit is a two-day Conference & Exhibition event that brings together leading experts, brands and professionals from the L&D community under one-roof.

article thumbnail

Cammy Beans Learning Visions: With Community Comes Great Responsibility

Learning Visions

Thursday, August 09, 2007 With Community Comes Great Responsibility In reflecting over the benefits of the first week or so of the 31 Days to Better Blogging Challenge , the biggest thing for me has been the overall boost in community. But with community comes great responsibility. Its awesome. But it is worth it.

Community 100
article thumbnail

Cammy Beans Learning Visions: Learning Visions

Learning Visions

Most of that time, Ive worked for eLearning vendors: companies that design and develop eLearning programs for a wide variety of corporate clients. Ive served as instructional designer and project manager on programs for banks, airlines, department stores, consulting firms, construction companies, training companies, and more. #2

article thumbnail

Cammy Beans Learning Visions: Building Community in Second Life: Renaissance Island

Learning Visions

Friday, August 24, 2007 Building Community in Second Life: Renaissance Island As you know, Ive been trying to walk-the-talk and experiment a bit with Second Life, role my virtual sleeves up and see what all the fuss is about. I think this is a really interesting story of how spontaneous community happens. Informal learning at its best.

article thumbnail

2020 E-Learning & Training Conferences

LearnDash

February 5–7, San Jose, CA: TechKnowledge Conference. They offer the opportunity to network with other professionals, learn how to build websites and leverage content more effectively, and meet with plugin developers and other talented members of the community. If you’ve never attended, consider making this year your first.