article thumbnail

Workshop Pricing, Tools, Volunteering: ID Links 7/5/22

Experiencing eLearning

This post includes workshop pricing, useful tools and resources for L&D professionals, volunteering and internship guidelines, scenarios, games, and diverse stock images. Although I have relied on Diigo for a long time for saving and tagging bookmarks, the site hasn’t been actively developed in several years.

article thumbnail

Addressing On-Demand Learning and Performance Needs #LCBQ | Social.

Dashe & Thomson

The questions prompt quite a lively and interesting discussion among online community members. Once we start taking stock of the on-demand requirements and the delivery options available for a given audience, we can start to make choices about how to best develop and deploy the material at the time of need.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Free Stock Photos Sites for e-Learning

eFront

News from the e-learning frontier Pages Home About Community Free e-Learning Resources Contribute to the e-Learning Community 10/24/2010 Free Stock Photos Sites for e-Learning As an e-Learning developer I had to invest a lot of time to find images for my e-Learning projects. Turbo Photo Free stock images from 10 categories (3.4

Stock 111
article thumbnail

Jay’s stocks and flows

Jay Cross

Stocks are persistent; flows are transient. Rapid change cuts the shelf-life of stocks. Yesterday’s stock becomes today’s flow. Stocks are often pushed. Stocks , more timeless information, wisdom, and relationships. Tags: Blogging Just Jay. Experimental, tentative, zany, and personal items.

Stock 46
article thumbnail

5 Super-Easy Techniques for Removing Backgrounds from Stock Images

Mindflash

Have you ever found yourself struggling to find a stock image with a transparent background? In fact, whenever I mention being a PowerPoint junkie and online training developer, I always get the same question: “What’s the easiest way to get rid of backgrounds on stock images?”. Let the Mindflash community help.

Stock 84
article thumbnail

How to Sell Digital Products on Etsy

learnWorlds

Launched in 2005, Etsy has quickly grown into a vibrant community of artisans, crafters, and vintage enthusiasts. Digital Photography: High-quality digital photos and stock images suitable for various purposes, from marketing materials to personal projects. Only up to 13 tags are allowed per listing.

article thumbnail

Unleashing the Power of AEM and Platform Services for Digital Experiences

Hurix Digital

It comprises five modules – Sites, Assets, Mobile, Forms, and Communities- comprising a package of solutions for diverse needs, from developing websites to managing marketing assets. For instance, you can search photos based on how they are tagged through a search based on metadata. These benefits are given below.