Remove Book Remove Community Remove Instructional Remove Stock
article thumbnail

Bit by the Instructional Design Bug: A Conversation with Connie Malamed

TalentLMS

In the realm of workplace learning, L&D and Instructional Design work together like a lock and key. And Instructional Design shapes learning experiences that unlock new skills. Yet, instructional design often gets boxed into eLearning developmentā€”as if it’s only about churning out online courses.

article thumbnail

Workshop Pricing, Tools, Volunteering: ID Links 7/5/22

Experiencing eLearning

This post includes workshop pricing, useful tools and resources for L&D professionals, volunteering and internship guidelines, scenarios, games, and diverse stock images. A tool for creating online communities that feel more like a game. I Created This Prototype For The Play To Learn Book Tour | Mel Milloway.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Instructional Design for a New Generation

Rapid eLearning

I’m working on a presentation that covers instructional design challenges and wanted to share a few points to consider about course design and how we need to move past the way many of today’s courses are constructed. I’ll join a community. The community has a knack for sorting value. October 6: Amsterdam.

article thumbnail

Friday Finds: The Best of Learning, Design & Technology | July 10, 2020

Mike Taylor

In her recent Training Zone article, Sheridan Webb tells us that if L&D has learned anything from the recent challenges of lock-down, it is the value of community. The Truth About Instructional Design ā€ with Nyla Spooner on the If You Build It Will They Learn podcast. Donā€™t Miss: The Show (A Learning Design Competition).

article thumbnail

How to View Old Flash Courses

Rapid eLearning

I run into that a lot in the community and with some of my old demos on this blog. The good news is that I found this thread in the community recently where Sarah shared a link to a Flash player that may help you view old courses. Check out these articles and free resources in the community. It sure is a pain. Getting Started?

Flash 112
article thumbnail

How to Get Rid of Locked E-Learning Courses

Rapid eLearning

I often see community members asking how to lock down a course. Check out these articles and free resources in the community. Hereā€™s a great job board for e-learning, instructional design, and training jobs. Get your free PowerPoint templates and free graphics & stock images. Want to learn more? Getting Started?

article thumbnail

25 Free Illustrated Characters

Rapid eLearning

Check out the weekly training webinars to learn more about Rise , Storyline , and instructional design. Check out these articles and free resources in the community. This e-learning 101 series and the free e-books will help. Free E-Learning Resources Want to learn more? Getting Started?

Free 81