article thumbnail

Docebo: The hottest learning tech company in years

Docebo

Every company is onboarding, reskilling, and developing its people and companies need dozens of tools to do this well. Not only do companies buy learning tools to train and upskill employees, but many companies also sell learning as a product. Hundreds of other companies do the same.

Docebo 147
article thumbnail

7 WordPress Training Resources You Need to Know About

Fly Plugins

I co-founded a company to begin creating WordPress plugins, I’ve travelled around the country to attend WordPress-related conferences, and I’ve developed amazing personal relationships within the community for which I’ll be forever grateful. However, I, like many of our WP Courseware and S3 Media Maestro users, had to start somewhere.

Resources 187
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

HIPAA Compliance Courseware added to EdApp’s editable Content Library

Ed App

Improvement Sciences, using the EdApp platform, has developed highly interactive courseware to maximise participation and improve retention of the material. Hosted within EdApp, the HIPAA training content teaches the most paramount skills for clear communication on regulations surrounding healthcare information. Privacy Rule.

article thumbnail

Top 29 Profitable Online Course Ideas to Create in 2024

Fly Plugins

Data Visualization and Interpretation I’ve recently scoured the job market in order to help a friend with a job search and I can’t tell you how many companies are hiring for some sort of data analytics position. This skillset extends into the WordPress community.

article thumbnail

Enterprise Learning Management System: A Tool Top 9 Industries Need

Fly Plugins

New hires can access modules that cover company policies, financial analysis techniques, and other essential skills. Consistent Employee Training With a dynamic and ever-evolving retail landscape, it’s crucial for retail employees to stay updated on product knowledge, customer service skills, and company policies.

LMS 177
article thumbnail

Our Journey to Impact – EdApp X UNITAR launch Educate All

Ed App

EdApp was being used by community organisations as a vehicle to deliver adult education in parts of the world where access to learning could drive real change. In fact, the team quickly realised that we could play a key role in helping to provide ongoing community development through the power of education.

article thumbnail

5 Considerations Before Choosing an LMS

eLearning Brothers

Many companies jump into the LMS selection process but completely overlook this step. For some companies, the answer is that they are looking to track the progress of learners for employee evaluation purposes. For some companies, the answer is that they are looking to track the progress of learners for employee evaluation purposes.

LMS 135