article thumbnail

Workshop Pricing, Tools, Volunteering: ID Links 7/5/22

Experiencing eLearning

This post includes workshop pricing, useful tools and resources for L&D professionals, volunteering and internship guidelines, scenarios, games, and diverse stock images. A tool for creating online communities that feel more like a game. Diverse stock images. I share these links periodically here on my blog.

article thumbnail

10 Hard Skills Examples

Ed App

Hard skills are often the most sought-after skills by recruiters and by managers to upskill their teams. Without proper hard skills training, your team won’t be able to correctly perform their duties and responsibilities in the organization. Good SEO skills optimize your visibility online organically with no ad cost.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Optimize Your Learning Strategy with a Training Needs Assessment

Infopro Learning

While a training needs assessment focuses on overall learning needs within the organization, encompassing various roles and skill sets, scoping on the other hand specifically defines and outlines the requirements for a specific training project. This often involves quizzes, tests, and exams to assess learner retention and program impact.

article thumbnail

Bit by the Instructional Design Bug: A Conversation with Connie Malamed

TalentLMS

L&D zooms in on key growth areas, opening doors to new skills and competencies. And Instructional Design shapes learning experiences that unlock new skills. That’s why we set up to shine a light on the vast array of skills and creativity that instructional design professionals bring to the table. Here’s how she put it.

article thumbnail

Who Knew? 10 Skills to be Grateful for from 2020

Avilar

For sure, we all learned the skills of connecting virtually over Zoom, Teams, and other virtual conferencing platforms – for work and in our personal lives. We also mastered the skill of wearing a mask – and not just for Halloween. . These skills will help us make every other year a little better, too. . Helping Others.

Skills 98
article thumbnail

How to View Old Flash Courses

Rapid eLearning

I run into that a lot in the community and with some of my old demos on this blog. The good news is that I found this thread in the community recently where Sarah shared a link to a Flash player that may help you view old courses. Check out these articles and free resources in the community. It sure is a pain.

Flash 112
article thumbnail

A Dozen Free Stock Video Sites for E-Learning

Rapid eLearning

Examples of Free Stock Video Courses. Great use of stock video throughout. Find Free Stock Videos. One of the first questions that comes up is where to get free stock videos. If you’re not comfortable shooting your own stock video, try out some of these free stock videos sites. Really elegant example.

Stock 40