article thumbnail

Go Beyond Boring: Creating Scenario-based Learning That Engages Participants (Podcast)

Experiencing eLearning

Since the TLDC community has several D&D players, this version of the presentation has some references and examples related to D&D. He’s got a great vision for exactly how everything should go, and he’s confident the players are going to have a lot of fun following this journey he has precisely mapped out for them.

Podcaster 297
article thumbnail

Podcast Interviews on Scenarios, ID Careers, and More

Experiencing eLearning

Since the TLDC community has several D&D players, this version of the presentation has some references and examples related to D&D. I gave examples of how to “hook” learners to draw them into a story right from the beginning. I also talked about some elements to help craft narratives.

Podcaster 411
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Skinning Lectora’s New HTML5-based Media Player

Trivantis

Something many of our users have been asking for in recent months is the ability to run video and audio media via HTML5 rather than with a Flash-based media player, as well as the ability to use Closed Captioning with media on mobile devices. The new HTML5 media player is also coming to Lectora Online very soon! architecture.

Player 0
article thumbnail

Lesson I: Making your own Custom Articulate Player | LearnNuggets

NuggetHead

Skip to content Follow: RSS Twitter LearnNuggets Nuggets of Learning Stuff Home About Resources Tags articulate , eLearning , tutorial Lesson I: Making your own Custom Articulate Player by Kevin on May 20th, 2010 To kick things off, a note on the words: “Player” and “Skin”. The next two lessons we will be developing the “Player.”

Player 49
article thumbnail

Virtual classrooms that promote future learning

BrainCert

With Braincert teachers and tutors will be able to conduct highly interactive online sessions through, Video conferencing Screen Sharing Breakout rooms Online Whiteboards A Successful Engagement Can Be Saved By Incorporate real-time interaction into your learning process: Real-time learning refers to knowledge acquisition based on immediate needs.

article thumbnail

Acquistions – Someone had an idea

eLearning 24-7

Someone came up with the idea of an LCMS (RIP) Community of Practice (yuck, first it went the way of the dodo bird, then has made a comeback – just like the dodo bird – which is being re-created genetically). At the time, PL was a dominant player in the industry, with lots of loyal (aka recurring revenue) customers.

Ideas 84
article thumbnail

How They Make Anime: A Guide to Creating Anime Storyboards

Storyboard Hero

From Sketch to Screen: The Transformation Process Storyboard to Animation: Animators use the storyboards as a visual reference, breathing life into each frame. Join Art Communities: DeviantArt, Reddit, and Discord: Connect with fellow artists, seek feedback, and learn from the experiences of others.