Remove Audio Remove Community Remove License Remove Open Source
article thumbnail

Cost-Effective Training: Leveraging Free Tools and Resources

Learning Rebels

Free Content Creation Using OER’s Open Educational Resources (OER) are freely accessible, openly licensed materials that can be used for teaching, learning, and research. Listenwise : Audio stories and lessons that align with curriculum standards, focusing on language arts, social studies, and science.

Cost 130
article thumbnail

Podcast 31: Inside Open Source Learning Systems – With eThink CEO Brian Carlson

Talented Learning

That’s why I invite innovation leaders to share updates in these 30-minute audio sprints. For example, today we welcome a leader in the open source learning community, Brian Carlson , Co-Founder and CEO of eThink Education. Join us as we discuss the latest developments in open source learning systems.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Cammy Beans Learning Visions: Kineo Audio Interview with Ellen Wagner "The Evolution of the LMS"

Learning Visions

Tuesday, October 27, 2009 Kineo Audio Interview with Ellen Wagner "The Evolution of the LMS" I love my job. I get to talk to really interesting people in the eLearning community and then share it with all of you. The growing impact of Moodle and open source on the maturing LMS market. Is it work if its fun? The big story?

Audio 100
article thumbnail

Adding Instructor-Led Training to Tahoe Courses With BigBlueButton

Appsembler

I’ll let Fred from Blindside Networks , creators of the software and its leading service provider handle that bit, as he’s kindly contributed to this blog and will do a far better job of it than I can: BigBlueButton is an open source web conferencing system for online learning. BigBlueButton has a “mobile first” HTML5 design.

article thumbnail

Maximizing Learning Potential with Open Educational Resources

Kitaboo

The USP of OERs is their license-free nature. This means that unlike other pieces of content found online, these learning materials come associated with an open-sourced license. This will help students browse through a wide range of learning materials whilst arousing a sense of collaborative, community learning.

OER 52
article thumbnail

Cammy Beans Learning Visions: Audio in eLearning: Cultural Differences?

Learning Visions

Tuesday, May 12, 2009 Audio in eLearning: Cultural Differences? Whats your take on using audio in eLearning? Do you use audio on every slide because the client says people will think its broken if you dont? Weve taken this up before and many of us IDs know the strategies for using audio most effectively by now.

Audio 100
article thumbnail

Adding Instructor-Led Training to Tahoe Courses With BigBlueButton

Appsembler

I’ll let Fred from Blindside Networks , creators of the software and its leading service provider handle that bit, as he’s kindly contributed to this blog and will do a far better job of it than I can: BigBlueButton is an open source web conferencing system for online learning. BigBlueButton has a “mobile first” HTML5 design.