article thumbnail

An All-In-One Resource for All Things xAPI

eLearningMind

The server takes your order and communicates it to the kitchen staff, who prepares your order and passes it back to the server, who then serves it to you. The server communicates the tab to the cashier, who prepares your bill and passes it to the server, who presents your bill to you and receives payment.

xapi 52
article thumbnail

8 Types of Online Communities: Examples & Tips on How to Build Yours

learnWorlds

The rise of online communities has transformed the way we connect, share, and engage with others. Online communities have become pivotal in fostering social interaction , offering support, facilitating professional networking, and enhancing learning opportunities. Online communities are popular.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

What is a Content Authoring Tool and How to Choose the Best One?

Paradiso

Web-based authoring tools Web-based authoring tools are hosted on a web server and accessed through a web browser. Cloud-based authoring tools Cloud-based authoring tools are similar to web-based authoring tools but are hosted on a cloud server instead of a web server.

article thumbnail

ADOBE ROBOHELP: Stay Away Mighty Google

The Logical Blog by IconLogic

The issue here is that the RoboHelp user created content in RoboHelp and then published the output files to their web server. Protect your content on the server side. If you set up access controls on your server, only authorized users will be able to access the content.   The protection method is ideal.

Google 154
article thumbnail

How to build an online course website from scratch and questions to answer before that

Elligense

Moreover, such a website requires a specific server and database setup. Moreover, with a growing number of students, you can to expand the servers’ capacity. If something in the code or on the server goes wrong, you have to have a development team ready to fix it immediately. Mostly, cloud solutions like AWS or GCP are used.

Website 40
article thumbnail

Corporate Training Through Mobile Learning for Remote Workers

Thinkdom

Training employees from varying locations becomes pivotal in adapting to this evolving landscape. It's crucial to tap into this wealth of information for learning and training purposes. ,, Mobile e-learning, or learning on our phones, becomes vital for remote work, providing flexible, on-the-go solutions. It's paying off big time.

article thumbnail

Production Tip: Access All of the Images from Your Website in One Click

Rapid eLearning

When I create presentations for our webinars or workshops, I like to use the imagery from our e-learning community or the Articulate website. When I created training at previous organizations, I did something similar. If you need to collect images from your company site to use in your training this tip should help.

Images 105