Remove 2003 Remove Community Remove Games Remove Informal Learning
article thumbnail

LEARNNOVATORS GAZES INTO THE FUTURE OF E-LEARNING WITH SAHANA CHATTOPADHYAY

Learnnovators

Her work with various companies like Tata Interactive Systems, Zensar Technologies, ThoughtWorks and Future Group has given her a width of experience that spans instructional design, workplace learning strategy, knowledge management, social learning and community management, and people development. and others.

article thumbnail

LEARNNOVATORS GAZES INTO THE FUTURE OF E-LEARNING WITH JAY CROSS

Learnnovators

Jay is the Johnny Appleseed of informal learning. Jay has challenged conventional wisdom about how adults learn since designing the first business degree program offered by the University of Phoenix. A champion of informal learning and systems thinking, Jay’s calling is to create happier, more productive workplaces.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Free L&D webinars for May 2020

Limestone Learning

Friday, May 1, 2020, 9AM – 10AM PT: You Can’t Beat ’Em, So Join ’Em — Training’s Role in Informal Learning Many of us obtain the knowledge and data we require to complete our work by using the Internet. This informal learning trend is unlikely to change soon, so training professionals need to find a way to address it.

Free 84
article thumbnail

e-Clippings (Learning As Art): Map of Online Communities (xkcd Rox!)

Mark Oehlert

e-Clippings (Learning As Art) Home Archives Subscribe About My Social Networks « "New JKO Portal to Offer Joint Online Training" (Defense Link News) | Main | The Digg Story and why it fascinates me. » May 02, 2007 Map of Online Communities (xkcd Rox!) I had a good chortle to myself. stuff Here are some of my main del.icio.us

article thumbnail

e-Clippings (Learning As Art): HUGE Conferences List - Game Focus - Help Needed!

Mark Oehlert

e-Clippings (Learning As Art) Home Archives Subscribe About My Social Networks « "Correcting the violent video game rhetoric" (CNet.com) | Main | Innovations and Cooking and Hi Again! » May 27, 2008 HUGE Conferences List - Game Focus - Help Needed!

article thumbnail

e-Clippings (Learning As Art): Edu-Gaming in the latest Escapist

Mark Oehlert

e-Clippings (Learning As Art) Home Archives Subscribe About My Social Networks « Diggspose: New Visualization of Digg stories | Main | Here at ASTD.first session reviews.Ruth Clark and Tony Karrer. » June 01, 2007 Edu-Gaming in the latest Escapist The latest issue of The Escapist (always a good read) centers on edu-gaming.

Games 32
article thumbnail

e-Clippings (Learning As Art): GDC Update 9: The Game Design Challenge

Mark Oehlert

e-Clippings (Learning As Art) Home Archives Subscribe About My Social Networks « Dead Alewives: Dungeons and Dragons | Main | Back from GDC (and a free virtual world event) » February 21, 2008 GDC Update 9: The Game Design Challenge OK.so Portal won Game of the Year BTW - you can try a 2D version on Kongergate).