article thumbnail

Workshop Pricing, Tools, Volunteering: ID Links 7/5/22

Experiencing eLearning

This post includes workshop pricing, useful tools and resources for L&D professionals, volunteering and internship guidelines, scenarios, games, and diverse stock images. Workshop pricing. What to Charge for Your Workshop, Training or Webinar — The Counselor’s Coach. Diverse stock images.

article thumbnail

8 Types of Online Communities: Examples & Tips on How to Build Yours

learnWorlds

The rise of online communities has transformed the way we connect, share, and engage with others. Online communities have become pivotal in fostering social interaction , offering support, facilitating professional networking, and enhancing learning opportunities. Online communities are popular.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Production Tip: Access All of the Images from Your Website in One Click

Rapid eLearning

When I create presentations for our webinars or workshops, I like to use the imagery from our e-learning community or the Articulate website. If you need to collect images from your company site to use in your training this tip should help. Usually when I find an image, I right-click to save. Image Extractor Extension.

Images 105
article thumbnail

How To Make Money By Sharing Expertise For Free

Experiencing eLearning

Image generated with Playground.ai. I also did a few podcast interviews, and I’m active on LinkedIn and several online communities. Most of my income comes from paying clients, plus a smaller portion from teaching courses and workshops. I gave a bunch of webinars last year, most of which were free.

Expertise 360
article thumbnail

How To Boost Your Online Business With Social Media Groups and Communities

learnWorlds

Join our Social Media Workshop. How To Boost Your Online Business With Social Media Groups and Communities. 4 How Can You Boost Your Online Business With Social Media Groups and Communities? 6 Create Your Own Social Media Community For Outreach. Let’s dive in! 1 What is Social Media Outreach?

article thumbnail

Free Images for Your Safety Training Courses

Rapid eLearning

I was building a demo for a workshop and needed a few safety training images. Fortunately Microsoft has some decent images available on their site. Click here to get an image search box. Microsoft’s Services Agreement: I get a lot of questions about whether or not you can use the images. Search for “Style 401”.

Images 79
article thumbnail

MoodleMoor Global 2023 ended with a resounding success leaving us eager for more!

eAbyas Info Solutions

Image source: Moodle. Image source: Moodle. A continued exploration of innovation and collaboration Day 2 of the main conference was marked by a series of enriching sessions and community activities. Image source: Moodle. Check our blog to find out more about this year’s winners. And guess what?

Global 84