article thumbnail

How To Make Money By Sharing Expertise For Free

Experiencing eLearning

How do you make money by sharing expertise for free? I gave a bunch of webinars last year, most of which were free. I also did a few podcast interviews, and I’m active on LinkedIn and several online communities. In-person conferences are another venue; I present at a few conferences each year.

Expertise 360
article thumbnail

Professional Organizations for Instructional Designers

Experiencing eLearning

The Learning Guild, ATD, TLDC, Training Magazine Network, and LDA all provide both free and paid resources for instructional designers and other learning and development professionals. As examples of the free resources available, I have published two free checklist ebooks through the Learning Guild.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Learning Solutions 2022 - Conference Summary #LSCon

Learning Visions

We dipped our toes back into the world of in-person conference activities. We weren't sure if we should wear masks or go free. My last large conference was Dev Learn in Vegas in October 2019. Back in the Olden Times, I used to live blog every conference session I attended. We slowly blinked our eyes and looked around.

Summary 189
article thumbnail

25 Free Illustrated Characters

Rapid eLearning

25 Free Illustrated Characters Here’s a batch of characters with some diversity. Free E-Learning Resources Want to learn more? Check out these articles and free resources in the community. This e-learning 101 series and the free e-books will help. The file includes 25 characters with 100 poses.

Free 81
article thumbnail

Learning & Development Conferences in 2023

Limestone Learning

With that, here’s a preview of what to expect in conferences for 2023. February 7–9, 2023: ATD TechKnowledge Conference , New Orleans, LA Technology waits for no one. Join the conference for three immersive days of discovering the newest learning technologies, the hottest industry trends, and the most innovative approaches to L&D.

article thumbnail

3 Reasons You Should Attend the Articulate User Conference

Rapid eLearning

I’m really excited about the Articulate User Conference this year. The conference includes five tracks covering 25 topics. I’m also excited because there are a number of new speakers and people you’ll recognize from the community. Community is where it’s at. Free E-Learning Resources.

article thumbnail

My Top 10 Tools for Learning 2021

Experiencing eLearning

Plus, it’s free and open source, with an active developer community working to extend its functionality and user communities for support. Audacity is free, open source, and does everything I need for quick audio revisions. Affinity Designer. I use Affinity Designer nearly every week to edit images for elearning.

Diigo 565