article thumbnail

Instructional Design Portfolio Resources

Experiencing eLearning

Everyone working in instructional design, learning experience design, or elearning should have a portfolio. Why do you need a portfolio? If you’re wondering why you need a portfolio , read Tom Kuhlmann’s explanation. Christopher Pappas provides another 7 reasons you need a portfolio , if you need more motivate.

Portfolio 302
article thumbnail

My Top 10 Tools for Learning 2022

Experiencing eLearning

Plus, it’s free and open source, with an active developer community working to extend its functionality and user communities for support. Professionally, Zoom is the tool I use to communicate with clients. As is always the case though, what makes it work well is the community of people, not the tool.

Tools 417
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Presentations on Scenario-Based Learning and More

Experiencing eLearning

You’ll learn what questions to ask SMEs and other sources to get stories and examples to incorporate in your branching scenario. You’ll see how the free, open-source tool Twine can streamline the process of planning, writing, and prototyping branching scenarios. Instructional Design Certificate or Master’s Degree.

article thumbnail

Moodle appoints Scott Anderberg as new CEO

eAbyas Info Solutions

Scott has an excellent track record of achieving portfolio growth through multiple leadership roles at Pearson, including his tenure as Vice President of Pearson Online Learning Services, leading the international business through rapid growth and serving students from more than 150 countries.

Moodle 52
article thumbnail

Top Ten Tools for Learning 2014

Experiencing eLearning

I appreciate the active community and constant improvements to the platform. My business website and portfolio were also built with WordPress. The active community for this open source tool and the numerous free tutorials and resources are a huge benefit for me when I’m working in Moodle or Totara (a corporate version of Moodle).

Diigo 354
article thumbnail

Learning Pool placed on the ‘Top LMS for Product Training’ list 2022

Learning Pool

As providers of one of the most feature-rich open-source Learning Management Systems on the market, Learning Pool is thrilled to have made the 2022 list for ‘Top LMS for Product Training’ by eLearning Industry for a second year running. .

article thumbnail

Learning Pool ‘Top Content Providers for Diversity and Inclusion Training’ 2022

Learning Pool

As providers of one of the most feature-rich open-source Learning Suites on the market, Learning Pool is thrilled to have ranked second place on the 2022 list for ‘Top Content Providers for Diversity and Inclusion Training’ by eLearning Industry.