article thumbnail

Professional Organizations for Instructional Designers

Experiencing eLearning

That free membership gives you access to the biweekly Learning Solutions Update newsletter, research papers, webinars, ebooks, and numerous other useful resources. As examples of the free resources available, I have published two free checklist ebooks through the Learning Guild. I’ve spoken at several of TLDC’s events.

article thumbnail

3 Reasons You Should Attend the Articulate User Conference

Rapid eLearning

I’m really excited about the Articulate User Conference this year. The conference includes five tracks covering 25 topics. I’m also excited because there are a number of new speakers and people you’ll recognize from the community. Community is where it’s at. It’ll be a great time.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Building A Collaborative Online Learning Community To Offer Ongoing Support

eLearning Industry

Discover tips to use your advanced web conference tool to build an online learning community that supports learners and boosts engagement. This post was first published on eLearning Industry.

Community 108
article thumbnail

Creating Global Branded Online Learning Community and Mobile App Conference, Raleigh, NC

Instancy

A branded eLearning portal for online learning communities with a branded mobile learning app for training organization and education institutions to deliver the training they desire. You can begin to focus on creating the right learning content for your audience and scale up your business. Your learning business is unique.

article thumbnail

How Is xAPI Being Used in the eLearning Community?

Web Courseworks

Here at Web Courseworks, our blog team is beginning to explore the use of xAPI in the eLearning community. SCORM has been a foundational component of the eLearning community since its inception in 2000. The post How Is xAPI Being Used in the eLearning Community? appeared first on Web Courseworks.

xapi 100
article thumbnail

Higher Education Publication Strategies: A Roadmap for Academic Success

Kitaboo

8 Key Higher Education Publication Strategies for Academic Success Focus on Research Planning and Quality Delve into Effective Content Formation Focus on Collaboration and Networking Gather Feedback from Stakeholders Promote on Academic Platforms Leverage Social Media Engagement Attend Conferences Stay Informed about Trends IV.

article thumbnail

Moments That Defined 2023 for Upside Learning

Upside Learning

Campaigns that the L&D Community Loved and Appreciated Deeper Learning Campaign The year kicked off with our enriching campaign on Deeper Learning. It was complemented by a compelling eBook titled Designing for Deeper Learning: Understand what it takes to Design and Develop Deeper Learning.