Remove Activities Remove Community Remove Help Remove LinkedIn
article thumbnail

How to Promote Online Courses with LinkedIn

LearnDash

Most course creators turn to platforms such as Instagram and TikTok , but you may be missing out if you’re not promoting on LinkedIn. LinkedIn is a large, unique social networking platform. Although course promotion on LinkedIn is less straightforward, you can still increase your reach and success. Contact info.

article thumbnail

Effective Community Management: Best Practices for Success

learnWorlds

Well, this is where community management swoops in as the game-changer. Companies that build strong learning communities , as found by Salesforce in 2021, are 3.5 The latest study from IBM showed that online learning communities can boost employee productivity by a whopping 20%. But it’s not just students.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

How Freelance Clients Find Me

Experiencing eLearning

In reality, I don’t do very much to actively seek out clients; most of my freelance clients find me. E-Learning Portfolios: Share Your Work : A collection of portfolios in the eLearning Heroes community. I’ve found it helpful to approach networking with a focus on how I can give to other people, rather than what I can get.

Portfolio 316
article thumbnail

25 Random Acts of Kindness for L&D Professionals

Scissortail's Learning Nest

It can help build a sense of camaraderie, which helps people feel more engaged, and that can help them be more successful. It can even help us be healthier and live longer ! Volunteer with your coworkers at an animal shelter, soup kitchen, or other local nonprofit as a team-building activity. Send a thank you card.

article thumbnail

How To Make Money By Sharing Expertise For Free

Experiencing eLearning

Sharing my expertise helps prospective clients find me, plus it means they already trust me before we even meet. I also did a few podcast interviews, and I’m active on LinkedIn and several online communities. 75% of those found me via my blog; the rest found me on LinkedIn. Image generated with Playground.ai.

Expertise 365
article thumbnail

8 Types of Online Communities: Examples & Tips on How to Build Yours

learnWorlds

The rise of online communities has transformed the way we connect, share, and engage with others. Online communities have become pivotal in fostering social interaction , offering support, facilitating professional networking, and enhancing learning opportunities. Online communities are popular.

article thumbnail

How to Build an Online Community in 2024

learnWorlds

Online communities have become essential for course creators, e-commerce store owners, and businesses, seeking to establish meaningful connections with their audience and drive success. In this article, we explore the essential steps for building and nurturing an online community providing an easy 7-step process.