article thumbnail

My Personal Knowledge Management Approach

Clark Quinn

So with no further ado, here’s my personal knowledge management approach. First, Harold’s Personal Knowledge Management ( PKM ) model has three components: seek, sense, and share. So workgroups and communities can do a similar approach to continually processing.

article thumbnail

10 Knowledge Management Software

Ed App

Managing your organization’s data, projects, tasks, and content resources is now made easier through the use of web-based knowledge management software. Knowledge Management Software #1 – EdApp. Highlights: Authoring tool, course library, forums, discussions, analytics dashboard. Cost: Free.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Communities of Practice in your LMS: A hidden KM tool

TalentLMS

In this article, we will define knowledge and how using your LMS, you can share tacit and explicit knowledge using some knowledge management strategies. One highlight of a learning management system is its collaboration within course participants. Knowledge in this wiki is “community managed and owned”.

article thumbnail

Communities of Practice in your LMS: A hidden KM tool

TalentLMS

In this article, we will define knowledge and how using your LMS, you can share tacit and explicit knowledge using some knowledge management strategies. One highlight of a learning management system is its collaboration within course participants. Knowledge in this wiki is “community managed and owned”.

article thumbnail

LearnTrends: Personal Knowledge Management

Experiencing eLearning

These are my live blogged notes from Harold Jarche’s LearnTrends session on Personal Knowledge Management. Interesting discussion in the chat about whether if you don’t pay for services if you can trust it. Posted in Learning Communities, Lifelong Learning, PLE, Workplace Learning. Sense-making with PKM.

article thumbnail

Social Technology, Community Management & Organizational Development

Learnnovators

To facilitate this exchange of “irregular conversations,” organizations have to think like communities, to think of Workplace Learning in a World “Beyond Automation” Community Directors/Managers/Facilitators will become a key role in developing a successful social business.

Community 140
article thumbnail

Managing Diversity through Community Management

ID Reflections

On the positive front, I have been doing a lot of reading—mostly around organizational behavior, organizational development, culture and diversity, motivation and communication, and how these relate to social business and knowledge management. What did I learn during the last fortnight? I think my biggest Aha!