Remove Big Question Remove Community Remove Emergent Remove Social Media
article thumbnail

Addressing On-Demand Learning and Performance Needs #LCBQ | Social.

Dashe & Thomson

The questions prompt quite a lively and interesting discussion among online community members. The Learning Circuits Big Question for May is: How do we need to change in what we do in order to address learning/performance needs that are on-demand? In a recent post What Makes a Successful Community Manager?

article thumbnail

Keeping Up - April's Big Question

eLearning Cyclops

April's Big Question from Learning Circuits is "How to Keep up?" It is tough to stay on top of all the emerging tools. However, being involved in an e-learning community is a big help. For me it is a blog community and following many experts on Twitter.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Future of Learning Technology – 2015

Upside Learning

The Learning Circuits Big Question this month asks – “ What will the workplace learning technology look like in 2015 ”. The question is inspired from a post by Derek Morrsion – Technology to Enhance Learning in 2015 , quite an interesting post, a must read. Emergence of Personal Learning Agents.

article thumbnail

Building Online Academy Websites with Professional Marketing and CRM Integration with Daniel Vargas

LifterLMS

One of the resources he provides is recording calls with his customers around marketing and selling their products, and he has those calls available for the rest of his customers to build that sense of community and educate by answering questions people really ask. And it’s just building that sense of community.

Website 75
article thumbnail

e-Clippings (Learning As Art): "Intel Launches social media experience Open Port" (PodTech)

Mark Oehlert

"Open Port is Intels first publiconline community targeted at the IT tech enthusiast audience; its acentral destination for Social Media." " Because of the Web every company is suddenly a media outlet. T2 Subscribe to e-Clippings (a division of blogoehlert) gapingvoid Understanding Comics Quoth he.

article thumbnail

2009 Predictions How Did I Do?

Tony Karrer

The second half of the prediction “self directed learning” got less attention during the year than I anticipated, but it was there and certainly was a big part of the discussion around social and informal learning. We even made the Big Question one month: New Presenter and Learner Skills and Methods. Grade: ??? #7

article thumbnail

e-Clippings (Learning As Art): Map of Online Communities (xkcd Rox!)

Mark Oehlert

e-Clippings (Learning As Art) Home Archives Subscribe About My Social Networks « "New JKO Portal to Offer Joint Online Training" (Defense Link News) | Main | The Digg Story and why it fascinates me. » May 02, 2007 Map of Online Communities (xkcd Rox!) I had a good chortle to myself. From the land of Huh?