article thumbnail

7 WordPress Training Resources You Need to Know About

Fly Plugins

Fumbling around with WordPress can be daunting in the beginning, however, these WordPress training resources can greatly lessen the learning curve for new users of the world’s most popular content management system. It’s a fantastic resource for anyone who needs a primer on how to get started with WordPress.

Resources 174
article thumbnail

Instructional Design Portfolio Resources

Experiencing eLearning

Hosting your portfolio. These are both self-hosted sites now, although my blog was on WordPress.com for many years. You can use a free WordPress.com site as your portfolio as a job seeker, but you’ll have to host your samples somewhere else. I use DreamHost to host both of my websites. Shared hosting starts at $2.59/month

Portfolio 301
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Effective Community Management: Best Practices for Success

learnWorlds

Well, this is where community management swoops in as the game-changer. Companies that build strong learning communities , as found by Salesforce in 2021, are 3.5 The latest study from IBM showed that online learning communities can boost employee productivity by a whopping 20%. But it’s not just students.

article thumbnail

How Cultivating a Customer Community Builds Your Brand!

BrainCert

It's not just about the tasty coffee; it's about the community. Just like this coffee community, businesses need to create a sense of belonging and connection among their customers. What is a Community? This community often gathers around shared values, interests, or experiences related to the business offering.

article thumbnail

Professional Organizations for Instructional Designers

Experiencing eLearning

The Learning Guild, ATD, TLDC, Training Magazine Network, and LDA all provide both free and paid resources for instructional designers and other learning and development professionals. As examples of the free resources available, I have published two free checklist ebooks through the Learning Guild.

article thumbnail

8 Types of Online Communities: Examples & Tips on How to Build Yours

learnWorlds

The rise of online communities has transformed the way we connect, share, and engage with others. Online communities have become pivotal in fostering social interaction , offering support, facilitating professional networking, and enhancing learning opportunities. Online communities are popular.

article thumbnail

Discover the Affordable Full Stack WordPress Web Hosting Company Hostinger

LifterLMS

In this LMScast episode, Arnas Donauskas discuss and shares about WordPress Hosting. Arnas Donauskas is the product owner of Hostinger, a web hosting company. Hostinger offers the most affordable WordPress web hosting services. He’s from Hostinger, which is a web hosting company that’s been around since 2004.

Hosting 101