article thumbnail

My professional use of social media and communication tools

Challenge to Learn

I noticed that I use more and more social media tools and different tools to communicate. ELearninglearning is the one I use most intense, but there are more like ‘ Working smarter Daily ‘ Social media. Communities. We have a community for our partners build in DotNetNuke.

article thumbnail

Converting PowerPoint to eLearning: A Step-by-Step Guide for Effective Conversion

Brilliant Teams

Converting PowerPoint to eLearning: A Step-by-Step Guide for Effective Conversion - Introduction Learn how to convert PowerPoint to eLearning with our comprehensive step-by-step guide. Here are some compelling reasons why converting PowerPoint presentations to eLearning is crucial: 1.1 Are you looking for eLearning Solutions?

Convert 52
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

The Pros of Social Media for E-Learning

Rapid eLearning

The training industry is changing rapidly and technology plays a big role in that change, especially social media. Today, I’d like to discuss a few pros of social media as it relates to our industry and then I’ll follow it up with a post on some of the cons. What is Social Media?

article thumbnail

Unpacking the Top 100 Tools for Learning 2023

Mike Taylor

ClassPoint (Rank 80): Making PowerPoint presentations interactive? Collaboration is Key: The modern learner isn’t just a sponge soaking up knowledge but an active participant in a vibrant learning community. For content creators, it’s rapidly becoming an indispensable ally. What did I miss or mess up?

Tools 85
article thumbnail

L and D Roundup: April 2024

Scissortail's Learning Nest

Cognitive Load, Student Attention, and PowerPoint Presentations Do you ever wonder how much of your slides learners are actually reading? A recent eye-tracking study revealed what learners focus on when viewing PowerPoint slides, and Inner Drive shared the results on their blog. Check out the blog post here.

article thumbnail

L&D Roundup: April 2024

Scissortail's Learning Nest

Cognitive Load, Student Attention, and PowerPoint Presentations Do you ever wonder how much of your slides learners are actually reading? A recent eye-tracking study revealed what learners focus on when viewing PowerPoint slides, and Inner Drive shared the results on their blog. Check out the blog post here.

article thumbnail

Digital Marketing Trends in the Education Event Space

Think Orion

Here’s what we’ll be discussing: The transformative power of online education events Personalization in student outreach Video marketing for education events Social media engagement and community building Data Analytics and Decision-Making Virtual reality (VR) and immersive experiences The future of digital marketing in education events 1.

Trends 52