Remove CLO Remove Community Remove Organizational Learning Remove Support
article thumbnail

So why does your organization want a Learning Experience Platform (LXP)?

From the Coleface

I recently ran a round table session for Filtered’s CLO Coffee Club titled “Deploying an LXP with your eyes wide open”. Lockstepping makes it hard to use as an aide-memoire or performance support, because a user has to unlock/click through lots of screens to get to the screen they need.

Long Tail 130
article thumbnail

Need to Measure Social? Look Down More.

The Simple Shift

According to a recent CLO Magazine article/survey, executives added or supported social tech for 3 very big and very common reasons: increase collaboration (47%), increase engagement (42%) and create a culture of continuous learning (60%). There are two problems. […].

Social 145
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Who should be your Chief Collaboration Officer?

Jane Hart

This is something close to my heart as I am in fact Senior Director of Collaboration in the Internet Time Alliance , and I have been working recently with a few organisations as they grapple with what it means to support a collaboration culture across the whole of their business. I didn’t mention the CLO but I certainly should have.

article thumbnail

6 learning strategies to address pandemic-triggered trends

CLO Magazine

keep all learning online) while meeting people’s hunger to meet in-person. Learning professionals are best positioned to craft the learning strategy and business case for the investments that support an array of future learning paths. Accelerating adaptation to a changing world.

article thumbnail

eLearning Tour - May 21 - Free

Tony Karrer

Our tour guides and their topics are: Bob Mosher - Performance Support Tools Judy Brown - Mobile Learning Solutions Karl Kapp - Games and Simulations Tony Karrer - Self-Paced and Other eLearning Solutions Each tour guide will give a brief overview of what's happening out there and then we'll see examples.

article thumbnail

Listen: Researcher Sarah Kimmel on the future of the CLO role

CLO Magazine

The scope of learning in the organization is growing, and sometimes shrinking, as a result. There’s a creeping sense of unease in the CLO role, with the future both uncertain and full of opportunity. It’s understandable if learning executives are feeling a little bit shaky. Photo by @WillByington. Sarah: Right.

CLO 75
article thumbnail

Learning In Practice Awards 2012

CLO Magazine

Awards were presented to the top three entrants — gold, silver and bronze — in more than a dozen categories, with several new ones added this year, including Strategy, Technology, Trailblazer and Collaboration for practitioners and Vendor Partnership, Blended Technology and Community Service for vendors. CLO of the Year.