Remove 2015 Remove Community Remove Productivity Remove Services
article thumbnail

30 Days To Go Until ATD International Conference & Exposition 2015 Comes Alive!

Origin Learning

This year, ATD 2015 will be held on 17-20 th May, 2015 at the Orange County Convention Center, 9990 International Drive, Orlando, Florida 32819. The general session of ATD ICE 2015 will begin with a keynote speech on 18 th May by Andrea Jung, former board chair and CEO of Avon, and on 19 th May by TED prize winner Sugata Mitra.

article thumbnail

LEARNNOVATORS WINS DEVLEARN 2015 HYPERDRIVE CONTEST FOR MOBILE PERFORMANCE SUPPORT SYSTEM

Learnnovators

Learnnovators, a leading provider of innovative learning solutions, has won the DevLearn 2015 Hyperdrive contest, for its Mobile Performance Support System (MPSS) solution. – A 52% drop in the number of support calls to the MTAB Service Center. – A 56% improvement in productivity of the MTAB Service Center.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Trending in Workplace Learning 2015….

Allison Rossett

Many colleagues have asked what I think will emerge in workplace learning in 2015, “What’s important for 2015, in your view?” ” Or they put it this way, “Have you read anything worthwhile that summarizes trends for 2015?” Got a bumper sticker on trends, 2015?” Informalized.

Trends 100
article thumbnail

Learning Resolutions: A Gen X-er's Guide to Workplace Learning in 2015

OpenSesame

By 2015, almost 33 percent of our workforce including 48 percent of our supervisors will be eligible to retire. The beginning of 2015 signifies a dawning of a new era, one that X-ers like me have been planning for our whole lives. At the heart of my argument is a very sobering and eye-opening statistic. Technology Focused Learning.

article thumbnail

100 free eLearning templates and images + 2015 updates

eLearningArt

Mostly, I’m excited about the birth of my son, Rowan Hardin Jones, on Dec 1, 2015. A lot of my time in 2015 was spent on setting a solid foundation for my system architecture. Two major updates have already improved the customer service experience. My son, Rowan Hardin Jones, was born Dec 1, 2015. Personal updates.

Images 40
article thumbnail

How to Grow Your Community and Niche Network through a Virtual Summit with Jan Koch from WP Agency Summit

LifterLMS

Learn how to grow your community and niche network through a virtual summit with Jan Koch from WP Agency Summit in this episode of the LMScast podcast hosted by Chris Badgett from LifterLMS. So running a virtual summit was a way to pivot to the next level and start to run passive programs that could also generate leads for a premium service.

article thumbnail

Don’t miss these 5 project management trends shaping up for 2015

InsiderHub

How much would it cost you and your business to not follow project management trends expected for 2015? We know you’re busy — so we’ve compiled the top 5 trends that you’ll want to address in your project management assessment for 2015: 1. Still doing the math? Nothing surprising so far, you think?

Project 50